2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Gritty home run there...Good guys up 3-0

Wish I COULD SEE IT

MDS

shut up and watch reds/braves

you are hungry for baseball and will gladly take what fox gives you. do it. give them money.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Homer Bailey is my latest attempt to build a good fantasy rotation. SO yes, I will watch.

Mitch Williams on the color call

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

you can have your 2 most productive offensive players go on the DL in back to back days

wanna trade places?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hope the Braves game has a better feel to it than the bums game.  Feels like last night's game. Ok, we're up 3-0 now lets get the hell out of here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2011, 04:31:35 PM
Gritty home run there...Good guys up 3-0

Wish I COULD SEE IT

line drive into the first row near left-center

There isn't anything else going on.  Kyle allows someone to get on base then the next guy hits into a DP.  Repeat...

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on July 23, 2011, 05:12:48 PM
Hope the Braves game has a better feel to it than the bums game.  Feels like last night's game. Ok, we're up 3-0 now lets get the hell out of here.

Right now the Braves are up 2-1.  So it sucks.

Don Ho

Geo, you know I never check the Braves scores  :paranoid

Damn. Did you see that stat?  Latos has a total of 10 runs of support in his 10 losses.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Reds' shortstop Zack Cozart just taken out of the game.  Looks to be broken wrist or forearm when Nate McLouth slid into second off a dribbler by Derek Lowe.  Total freak play.  Renteria in for him.

Braves still winning.  fargers.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome would live the broad sitting next to me. Looks kind of like Vuke's widow. Asked me if a foul ball could reach us. We're in right field.

BigEd76

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 23, 2011, 05:30:21 PM
Rome would live the broad sitting next to me. Looks kind of like Vuke's widow. Asked me if a foul ball could reach us. We're in right field.

Hell with the broad, stand up with your phone to your ear and wave frantically to the camera.