2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

holy wow at the blonde with the bikini tank on and the stretch marks all over her stomach
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on July 20, 2011, 03:50:20 PM
holy wow at the blonde with the bikini tank on and the stretch marks all over her stomach

Glad I missed that.  Still early here and breakfast is still going down.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

she was tanned and pretty hot otherwise, but thanks to comcast's wonderful HD picture I could pick out a road map of texas on her stomach

Don Ho

TMac's "Stay thirsty my friends" comment on the way out of the 4th was probably the funniest thing he's ever said.

Now he'll have to spend 20 minutes explaining it to Sarge.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on July 20, 2011, 03:24:17 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2011, 06:59:29 AMthursday is an automatic L...lee better win today or its broom city

another gem

Well, they certainly aren't winning on Thursday. So, he's right about that.

Don Ho

Does Doc go sunday?  Isn't it going to be just as horrible again over the weekend as far as the heat?

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

The hipster douche they keep showing makes me want to Fly to Chicago and stab someone.  Sleeveless shirt...Check...Aviator Sunglasses...Check....Multicolored Tattoo's on pasty white skin...Check...Douchey Emo Hair...Check.   
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 20, 2011, 04:01:46 PM
The hipster douche they keep showing makes me want to Fly to Chicago and stab someone.  Sleeveless shirt...Check...Aviator Sunglasses...Check....Multicolored Tattoo's on pasty white skin...Check...Douchey Emo Hair...Check.

HA!  He's only there for his tan.  And damn, it's a nice tan.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 20, 2011, 04:06:10 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on July 20, 2011, 04:00:31 PM
yup, but it's gonna cool down to 98...

On Sunday?

It's going to be 90 for the high.

95 with a heat index over 100

doesnt matter anyway anything over 90 and halladays numbers fall out of the sky
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Eagles_Legendz

How farging dumb is RickyBo?  They didn't put Madson in because they didn't trust Baez up 8--they put him in to get him more work.