2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: Rome on July 19, 2011, 07:55:26 PM
Of course they're going to ask.  The Mets could ask for Roy Halladay & Lee while they're at it because SMUG ain't giving up Brown for Beltran or anyone else worth a damn.

Yesterday I wrote this.

Whatever you call it, I want no part of Beltran.

MDS

for the right price hed be a good player to get

but the right price is not hof, not even close
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

i was told by a very high level source in the sports knowledge emporium that this game couldnt be won because worley was due to have a bad game and dempster was hot.

what is going on. i dont understand this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

seriously i dont get this

dempster and his 13 cy youngs couldnt be hit!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

LOL Vance Worley is making himself a God in this town right now.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 20, 2011, 12:32:27 PM
heat index of 110-115 for today's game

WOW!  I was just going to ask how bad it is.  I was on Kauai for the weekend and my in-laws were complaining about how hot it was and they live on the island!  Think it was like low 80's, cool trades, very little humidity.  These spoiled Hawaiians.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 20, 2011, 02:09:42 PM
Quote from: Rome on July 19, 2011, 07:55:26 PM
Of course they're going to ask.  The Mets could ask for Roy Halladay & Lee while they're at it because SMUG ain't giving up Brown for Beltran or anyone else worth a damn.

Yesterday I wrote this.

Whatever you call it, I want no part of Beltran.

you and 98% of this board.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on July 20, 2011, 03:45:10 PM
lol at not wanting Beltran

It's not so much him but what the bums would have to give up.  when healthy he's a beast.