2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

the big third basemen from miami harold martinez who the phils drafted in the second round this year has now had 79 at bats with 31k's and 22 bb at williamsport...pretty crazy line

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

he has horrible stuff tonight....looks like the heat is killing him...like hes gonna pass out at any time

of course its not helping things that the offense cant touch rodrigo farging lopez

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Didn't want to even start on the fact they're facing Rodrigo Lopez.

Bums got to start working this little prick.  Doc about to pass out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2011, 08:52:10 PM
he has horrible stuff tonight....looks like the heat is killing him...like hes gonna pass out at any time

of course its not helping things that the offense cant touch rodrigo farging lopez

Wow...he's taken his jersey off to try and cool down. The heat is definitely buggin' him

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2011, 08:59:06 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2011, 08:52:10 PM

Wow...he's taken his jersey off to try and cool down. The heat is definitely buggin' him

Let him pitch in a tanktop.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

well this looks like one to forget

doc bringing back memories of kevin millwood in the on deck circle against the marlins late in 2003. difference is one of them actually wants to pitch in meaningful games.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you