2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, who is scheduled to pitch Saturday? Kendrick, or Halladay?

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 17, 2011, 01:55:41 AM
Did they switch the TBS crews up? Is it now Ernie Johnson and John Smoltz all the time? What happened to Darling?

yea.  Darling does playoff games

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Nice at-bat, J-Roll.  That swing was choice, bro.  CHOICE!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on July 17, 2011, 01:39:41 PM
Nice at-bat, J-Roll.  That swing was choice, bro.  CHOICE!

He's seen 4 pitches in 2 at-bats. M! V! P!

Also, the announcers said that MAAAberry and BROWN would like a shot to fill the need for a right-handed bat.

MDS

ice grillin you

tbs picture is so nice but the mets announcers are awesome...what to do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I laughed out loud when I heard how Dom Brown was going to fill the need for a right-handed bat.

Talk about the Z team.  It's like listening to Sam Rosen & Tim Ryan during Eagles games.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on July 17, 2011, 02:32:12 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 17, 2011, 01:10:57 PM
shut up

mike mike back in today = win

seriously can i stop being right?

You're on a roll. Put it to good use, and tell us Lee will be pitching Saturday.

MDS

he cant, he pitches tuesday. its either halladay or kendrick, depends if they want to skip kendrick or not. probably wont since after thursday they have a loooong string of games and will want to give roy the extra day.

ice grillin you

kendrick > worley > nicole

ill be in the house saturday...supposed to be over 100 degrees real temp
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous