2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Great trivia question.

And nice hustle by Jimmy.  No slide, he peels off towards short, and the second baseman drops the ball.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2011, 08:10:44 PM
but they just read an email from "the city of philadelphia" asking "can you pitch volstad everynight"

which was hilarious

but jesus such homers reading emails that mock their own guys

Now that I wish I heard!  Probably Rome.

So happy to be back with our boys as it's Sarge's birthday today.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

jesus christ stantons ball comes off the bat like few people that have come into the league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I thought Martinez had that perfectly played.  What a weird couple of bounces.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Rome

Buck's ball was a rocket too.  Cole's been up in the strike zone all night.

Rome

shtein... that last ball would have been 10 rows deep at the Bank.

Keep the ball down, Cole.  Down.

Rome

So they've been showing the commercial for the new Marlins stadium over and over and something about it kept gnawing at me.  I couldn't figure it out and then my wife noticed it.

None of the "fans" in the renderings are wearing Marlins gear.  No shirts, jerseys, hats... NOTHING.

And no Hispanics either.