2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on July 01, 2011, 04:20:52 PM
why are you going to sleep in the middle of the day?

it was just a...whatever

i actually was up at 4am cst to catch my flight and now am going into work. what is this, some kind of adult life?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe I misspoke:

QuoteIt was Howard's 21st go-ahead RBI this season, which is tied with Boston's Adrian Gonzalez for the most in baseball.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 01, 2011, 04:57:43 PM
Quote from: SunMo on July 01, 2011, 04:20:52 PM
why are you going to sleep in the middle of the day?

it was just a...whatever

i actually was up at 4am cst to catch my flight and now am going into work. what is this, some kind of adult life?

What's going on in the bustling metropolis of Brownsville today that you have to cover?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

so that 3rd year of polancos deal is looking mighty awful right about now

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

BigEd76