2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Well they better win it this year. After that its the Nats world for the next decade!!

Don Ho

Don Ho

phillymic2000

That was before the red sox were the flavor of the  month.

MDS

I'm not sure a trade will matter

Top 4 suck ass these days. Can't win games with that. Blame them and them alone. Not ibanez, not brown. Rollins, polanco and especially free pass utley and free pass howard
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

After LA calls out Pineapple Brain and HOF, Vic with the double.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 25, 2011, 09:29:29 PM
I'm not sure a trade will matter

Top 4 suck ass these days. Can't win games with that. Blame them and them alone. Not ibanez, not brown. Rollins, polanco and especially free pass utley and free pass howard

Agreed.  They're not mising a bat.  They're missing several bats and some baseball smarts.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

im sure they have a few regular season two or three game winnings streaks left in them because of the rotation....but anyone who thinks this team can win a ws this year should be shot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

they may not be able to win a ws this year, but they don't have to.  halladay, lee, oswalt all back next year.  lots of money freed up by ibanez, oswalt, rollins not being back.  they will be fine the next few years.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on June 25, 2011, 09:53:02 PM
  lots of money freed up by ibanez, oswalt, rollins not being back.

:yay

Jimmy not doing so hot at his Oakland A's pro day.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 25, 2011, 10:21:06 PM
Quote from: SunMo on June 25, 2011, 09:53:02 PM
  lots of money freed up by ibanez, oswalt, rollins not being back.

:yay

lol hes farging with you don and you took the hook line and sinker....but thats par for the course for the modern day phillie fan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous