2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yes they are getting no hit by something called moscoso
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I have the MLB Premium package.  His package is blacked out.  That's why I sent him the link.

ice grillin you

MDS

Premium just gives you dvr and announcing choices. Don screwed because of location. What he needs is a fake ip address. Like an international one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Expose him to what?  I sent him the link.  If he clicks on it, it's his business.  It's not like Mulder & Scully are hanging out in Haleiwa waiting for him to click on the link, dummy.

MDS

He meant this pos game. 1st ever depressing to watch dual no hitter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on June 24, 2011, 08:36:57 PM
Expose him to what?  I sent him the link.  If he clicks on it, it's his business.  It's not like Mulder & Scully are hanging out in Haleiwa waiting for him to click on the link, dummy.

Your reference to Haleiwa makes me want to get into the car and drive out to the North Shore, get a quick session in, buy a shave ice, pick up a 12 pack at Foodland Pupukea, head over to Turtle Bay and grab a bite to eat at Leilei's.  Best ribs in town.

This whole blackout thing is a joke with the Giants and A's.  This is huge Giants country and people have been bitching to mlb.tv, mlb and the Giants FO for several years.  Once again it's the whole Time Warner crap (see NFL Network fiasco):

QuoteIt works like this: MLB teams declare a "home television territory" which need not have any relevance to actual geographic proximity. Which is why six teams — the Giants, A's, Dodgers, Angels, Mariners and Padres — have all "declared" Hawaii their territory. Why Arizona didn't also pile on isn't known.

It would be nice to feel that wanted if you didn't also know they were trying to pick our pockets at the same time.

Anyway, being in their "territory" allows all six teams to say Hawaii cable outlets must either work a deal with the clubs' regional sports networks (RSNs) or face a blackout of non-ESPN national telecasts. That means no viewing them on MLB.com, MLB Extra Innings or other outlets unless you have DirecTV, which most of Hawaii doesn't. Good luck on getting a discount, too.

Oceanic Time Warner Cable struck agreements with the Dodgers and Angels, but not the others and negotiations with the Giants' provider, Comcast Sports Net Bay Area and CSN California have apparently been going nowhere with more finger-pointing than progress.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Eagles_Legendz

ice grillin you

he said "i spent a great five years with him and learned so much"...trying to play it off like he played for or with him

then he says "i got a chance to spend some time with him today"...translation: i shook his hand and said hi...pete knowing he knows this person but not knowing who it is returns the hello then went and yukked it up with all his ex teammates

Don Ho

One time I'm thankful I'm getting the LA "we really need a hit here" over Wheels roll call of his A list acquaintances.