2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 15, 2011, 10:41:33 PM
It's a crying shame that Halladay didn't get that win tonight.

the phillies won. individual wins is a stat for old people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They're interviewing Chooch on the Marlins broadcast.  Can't understand a word of it but it's the best thing I've heard all night.

LBIggle

boom, get worked.

now go get some sleep, gotta be back at the stadium in less then 12 hrs.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on June 15, 2011, 10:44:16 PM

read the last few pages, jackass.

jesus...

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 15, 2011, 10:44:44 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 15, 2011, 10:44:16 PM

read the last few pages, jackass.

jesus...

lol...yeah talk about pathological...coming right into the thread and looking for even the smallest criticism or disappoinment from anyone in his team and then flying off the handle
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

the post game is funereal.  they keep saying what a shame it is that sanchez lost.  he deserved to win it!

you know what?  farg you.  the marlins are a joke and they have exactly the same number of world series wins as the phillies do in 130 years.

deserve's got nothing to do with it.

here's hoping the marlins never win a game again ever.  well, unless we need them to win, that is.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 15, 2011, 10:43:18 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 15, 2011, 10:39:46 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 15, 2011, 10:38:34 PM
CLOOTCH?

That's Wheelsian, dude.

yeah i figured as much...thought id give a shot tho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 15, 2011, 10:40:07 PM
Quote from: Rome on June 15, 2011, 10:27:39 PM
I'm not kidding you guys.  They keep repeating the crying shame bit over and over.

It's incredible.

It only bothers us because it's our local guys.

clearly....if you listen to wheels yet turn someone else off its obviously a bias thing...plus weve all heard the florida announcers a hundred times...they are sub standard but hardley noteworthy bad...its not coincidence that the two people from florida have a pathological hate of them

Whoever said I didn't turn Wheels off from time to time?  I get the Phils' radio guys on my phone.  Takes a little work to psynch up, but it can be done.

Wheels sucks, but the Marlins guys suck more.  Not because they are "local," but because they suck.

MDS

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on June 15, 2011, 10:47:25 PM
the post game is funereal.  they keep saying what a shame it is that sanchez lost.  he deserved to win it!

you know what?  farg you.  the marlins are a joke and they have exactly the same number of world series wins as the phillies do in 130 years.

deserve's got nothing to do with it.

here's hoping the marlins never win a game again ever.  well, unless we need them to win, that is.

Did Hutton call Sanches "Sanchey?"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Geowhizzer

The Marlins's post-game show does have the air of a poilitical assassination.  Hushed tones, the announcers looking downward, drawn faces.

BTW, Hall and Oates and The O'Jays tied as the winner of the "Sound of Philadlephia" most identified with in the Marlins' nightly poll.

Rome

My wife said what about Will Smith.

I threw the remote at her head.

Good times.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 15, 2011, 10:55:58 PM
The Marlins's post-game show does have the air of a poilitical assassination.  Hushed tones, the announcers looking downward, drawn faces.

BTW, Hall and Oates and The O'Jays tied as the winner of the "Sound of Philadlephia" most identified with in the Marlins' nightly poll.

Where did Frank Stallone finish in the poll?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.