2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

wheels on any ball other than a blatant pop up: "man that ball was SMOKED!"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

LOL IGY...I can (unfortunately) hear his voice say that just by reading your post.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

No doubt, the Phils announcers have fallen a far sight from Harry and Whitey.

Hell, put Darren Daulton and John Kruk in there.  Put a few drinks in them and let them roll.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on June 15, 2011, 10:21:25 PM
Stop doing the wave you farging embarrassments to humanity.

Christ.

When the wave starts the ground crew should cart out the Gatling Gun.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Nice job, Madson.

Let's win this bitch!  I gotsta goes to bed!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

fallen isnt the word for the phils announcers...and to think for a hot second i was actually a mccarthy defender...hes still not as bad as wheels but hes right there

dirty shtein from madsen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

PhillyPhreak54

When and why did you ever defend McCarthy, igy?!

Good job, Madson.

Choke gonna walk it off.

Rome

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Rome

I'm not kidding you guys.  They keep repeating the crying shame bit over and over.

It's incredible.

PhillyGirl