2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I am watching TMac and Sarge.

These fargs can't even get a ball out of the infield half the time

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

and the pirate guys arent horrible announcers per se they are just totally boring and dont sound like major league baseball announcers....the color guy sounds like hes a hundred and two years old and wants to take a nap

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 04, 2011, 08:49:27 PM
dont you have the package j

the pirates feed is in HD

I have it on DTV and the Phils feed is in HD too

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 04, 2011, 08:53:25 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 04, 2011, 08:49:27 PM
dont you have the package j

the pirates feed is in HD

I have it on DTV and the Phils feed is in HD too

you actually choose to listen to the phils announcers....thats like choosing to live in pittsburgh...or houston

MDS

how many times are they gonna call up zigurski before everyone figures out that hes terrible

seriously its been 4 years of him going up and back and HES FAT AND HE SUCKS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 04, 2011, 09:00:02 PM
how many times are they gonna call up zigurski before everyone figures out that hes terrible

seriously its been 4 years of him going up and back and HES FAT AND HE SUCKS

you just ripped everyone for talking about AAAberry and ibanez and you are now diatribing about bronco zagurski

MDS

oh god forbid i should bring it up

theres a difference between saying yea this AAA reliever they keep going to isnt any good and 2 days of tears for AAAberry + blaming the crappy offense on ibanez

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 04, 2011, 09:07:24 PM
oh god forbid i should bring it up

theres a difference between saying yea this AAA reliever they keep going to isnt any good and 2 days of tears for AAAberry + blaming the crappy offense on ibanez

Yet I bring shtein up and its whining and bitching and you get your hackles up. Hmm.

Havas - I will listen to them on some occasions (Washington, Florida, etc) because of the other announcers. Tonight its because the CSN pic is better

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

bronco is a non factor and was only in the game because they used three middle relievers last night....settle down

phillies have two player on their roster batting over .275 (one is dane sardinia)

and three player batting under .200

ice grillin you

holy shtein pirate announcers just said this is the biggest crowd in the ten year history of pnc park...even bigger than the all star game it hosted....and never once mentioned that its because of the phillie fans...the color guy actually said "better play makes for better crowds"

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 04, 2011, 09:23:28 PM
holy shtein pirate announcers just said this is the biggest crowd in the ten year history of pnc park...even bigger than the all star game it hosted....and never once mentioned that its because of the phillie fans...the color guy actually said "better play makes for better crowds"

Thats an amazing stat.

Best ballpark in the game though.

farg YOU ROMEROOOOOOOOOO