2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i dont think the whole pnc house of horrors thing had anything to do with this

putrid, putrid offense

plus they burned the bullpen with kendrick starting tomorrow and a 60 pitch limit. fun times.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

good work Grit, you piece of shtein.  And nice freeze on that looper Vic.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This offense is just a big farging joke right now.  Jesus christ, Hamels throws a one hitter through 8, a one hitter and this is what we get?  What's worse is Hamels had two of the six hits.  Buy um a round of drinks Cole.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

theres really nothing to be happy about

the offense isnt very good and is going to go through spurts like this. couple that with them playing in a ballpark that for some reason gives them problems and the bullpen possibly blowing up over the next stretch of games and it might start to get a little rough.

but just hang tight, theyre good and it wont last forever.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 04, 2011, 02:44:44 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 04, 2011, 01:28:16 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 04, 2011, 01:03:01 PM
Because the Phillies suck hard in Pittsburgh.  

i hope not....im going to that shteinhole for the phils series in june and i wanna see a sweep

Here's the last 6+ years in Pittsburgh.  Not pretty.  

2011 0-1
2010 1-3
2009 1-2
2008 2-1
2007 1-2
2006 1-2
2005 2-2
----------------

Total 8-13

The suckfest in Pittsburgh continues.  But at least Havas is miserable right now.  So that's good. 

ice grillin you

is there anything more sickening than the GRIT fan club....the whole charade of fawning over him when he came back because the team hapened to score a few runs around the same time is one of the most sickening things ever...the farging jerk off was like 2-27 and getting credit piled on him for turning the team around....farging longest leash in city sports history
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Philadelphia   34   23   .596   -   19-10   15-13   229   196   +33   Lost 3   5-5
Florida   31   24   .564   2   14-13   17-11   230   227   +3   Lost 2   5-5
Atlanta   32   26   .552   2.5   17-13   15-13   226   191   +35   Won 2   6-4
NY Mets   26   31   .456   8   13-17   13-14   235   267   -32   Lost 1   4-6
Washington   25   32   .439   9   14-12   11-20   220   232   -12   Lost 1   4-6
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

a 110 win juggernaut such as the phils should be up by double digits by now

the atl actually hs a better run differential...thats shocking...HOF hanson ftw
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MAAAyberry back from Lehigh because Gload is on paternity leave.

No wonder why the icehole can't hit a home run! He's pregnant!

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Joe West is a goddamn clown.

Having Angel Hernandez and Joe West on the same crew must be tortuous for the other two umpires.