2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

1. Rollins, SS
2. Valdez, 2B
3. Polanco, 3B
4. Ibanez, LF
5. Francisco, RF
6. Mayberry, 1B
7. Martinez, CF
8. Sardinha, C
9. Worley, P

Holy shtein that's awful.

I expect 11 runs.

QB Eagles

So, they're not even really trying to win when they get to the bottom of the rotation. Still have a pretty good shot against the Mets though.

Also, they could conceivably play a whole game with zero white players today (Worley is half-Chinese), though Kendrick, Stutes, Utley, or Gload might enter later.

ice grillin you

i wonder what excuse bagger vance will have after this game for his performance...cant bitch and moan about getting yo yo'ed this time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol what

manuel is throwing this game and vance worley is vance worley.

calm down.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he ripped the team after his last start for dragging him btwn the bullpen AAA and the ML club

try and keep up

MDS

hes like 23 and hell learn how to keep his mouth shut

i wasnt insulted that the 5th starter thinks this way. im sorry he offended you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he didnt offend me im just curious as to what he will have to say after this atrocity...if im charlie i make him pitch nine today

MDS

hell say "i didnt have it today" or something

then thell go to DC feeling good because manuel obviously didnt give a shtein if he won this game or not

Rome

ice grillin you

friend of mine put together a 500 person bus trip together for this game.....so glad i didnt go

MDS

yea how awful is it for a phillies fan to go to this game and see this lineup without 1 of the big 4 pitching

at least the mets guys will keep it fun

Rome

QB Eagles

If the Phils come back in this one, the MLB really should take over the Mets.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54