2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

How great is this pic

Babe Ruth (in 1921) is the only other player in history to start a game in the field and finish as the winning pitcher.  Babe Ruth.  Wilson Valdez.

and Valdez has more wins than Ubaldo Jimenez and as many as Chris Carpenter

Also loved the heckling of Fisher in the 19th like he was a beaten goalie. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHERRRRRRRRRRR  FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHERRRRRRRRRRRR

BigEd76

Today's lineup:

SS Martinez
Brown
Utley
Howard
Ibanez
Mayberry
3B Valdez
Sardinha
Lee

and Miguel f'ing Cairo is batting cleanup for the Reds

Eagles_Legendz

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i thought the other day was bad but the lineup today is unreal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 26, 2011, 01:46:03 PM
wheeler on cliff lee:

"he is such a good athlete."

fag.

If I hear "He just loves to play the game" one more time I'm flying up and kidnaping Wheels rug.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Why don't you have one of your drug cartel friends take Wheels out, Todd?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ace's arent supposed to blow 3-1 and 4-0 games

point blank failure
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wow so charlie has to let lee hit at 90 pitches on a hot and humid day because of last nights game and he hits a three run double
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

ground-rule...only 2

Martinez followed up with a sac fly

grit and choke failed w/ 1st and 3rd though

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 26, 2011, 03:18:44 PM
wow so charlie has to let lee hit at 90 pitches on a hot and humid day because of last nights game and he hits a three run double

yea all they really have is contreras back there and hes coming off an injury

lee is going 120 and that was determined last night