2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Cordero saw that ugly hack at his changeup and decided he wouldn't be throwing anything else at Brown.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

you killed amaro for his 180 on hof brown (which was charlie's doing) and wahlah...he aint ready

trust the smug prick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

MDS

if it gets to the 7 spot in the order they would need a PH and then have to bring in joany baez if it goes to the 13th

so...lets not even test that possibility

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 25, 2011, 11:12:17 PM
any chance someone other than bruce or choke ends this?

If it goes to the 13th, Baez will end it regardless of who he faces.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I gotta hit the sack, ladies.  This is three straight nites up late watching these salad tossing morons.

Later...

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 25, 2011, 11:08:23 PM
you killed amaro for his 180 on hof brown (which was charlie's doing) and wahlah...he aint ready

trust the smug prick

No.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2011, 11:26:25 PM

trust the smug prick

No.

oooo stubborn j appears

wassup young buck

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 25, 2011, 11:27:51 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2011, 11:26:25 PM

trust the smug prick

No.

oooo stubborn j appears

wassup young buck

Just waiting to see Danys Baez get worked in one of these innings.

Amaro flat out said he wasnt ready and had issues and 12 hours later he gets the call.

Willie V 'bout to go yard