2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 25, 2011, 09:38:49 PM
Farg.....Choke just missed that one. 

thats totally a home run if they are playing in that bandbox in cinncinati
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Stutes better stay up. Send Baez on a Hawaiian vacation, he can stay at DonHo's place.

Nice job getting Ibanez home after a lead off triple. That's a gag job there.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2011, 09:41:00 PM
Stutes better stay up. Send Baez on a Hawaiian vacation, he can stay at DonHo's place.

Nice job getting Ibanez home after a lead off triple. That's a gag job there.

AAAberry
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2011, 09:41:00 PM

I'd feed him to the farging sharks!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Rome

SD

MDS

until he strikes adrian gonzalez out in the bottom of the 9th of game 7 of the world series i wont believe hes good

SD