2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 24, 2011, 09:27:06 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 24, 2011, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 24, 2011, 09:22:58 PM
Yo Havas - why you hatin' on Mayberry?

because hes not even a good AAA player

I think he'll turn out to be a good bench/spot start guy.

I think he'll be alright as a bench guy too, so long as no one ever lets him around right handed pitching.

MDS

no, he sucks

but im not sure what the difference is between him, martinez and francisco

get well soon you dumbass hawaiian
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

basticho has got some serious shtein.   He makes hitters look foolish out there.  Stutes looked awesome again too.   Gotta love the future of the bullpen with those two in there.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 24, 2011, 09:27:49 PM

I think he'll be alright as a bench guy too, so long as no one ever lets him around right handed pitching.

hed be good on lehigh valleys bench...his time to turn into anything was like four years ago...hes a career .250 minor league hitter...he should not be in the major leagues for any reason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol @ dusty taking out his lefty to bring in a righty to face carlos ruiz

over managing moron...duhhh hof brown is on deck idiot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Oh farg, bases loaded, Bruce at the plate.  What us worry?

And bye, bye.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

MDS

yea if he has 1 bad outing in may then obviously he wont be able to get it done in october

goodbye, season

Don Ho

Mayberry, Martinez, now that's how you start a ninth inning rally.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Madson should have never been in there to begin with. Why bring a closer in a non-closer situation?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 24, 2011, 09:55:06 PM
yea if he has 1 bad outing in may then obviously he wont be able to get it done in october

goodbye, season

hes never been able to get it done in any month his whole career...but i guess because he had a good last few weeks hes ready to close out the red sox in the world series...i definitely see the correlation

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 24, 2011, 10:01:43 PM
Madson should have never been in there to begin with. Why bring a closer in a non-closer situation?

unwritten rule that you always do that at home since you have the last at bat

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 24, 2011, 10:01:43 PM

Thank you.  What in the hell was with that move?