2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 19, 2011, 08:51:27 PM
Blanton had elbow discomfort when warming up.

I have stomach discomfort watching this.

you cant out-igy igy, dont even try this act. it aint you. stay in your lane, homie. keep the love going.

this game was lost before first pitch so whatever. im sort of rooting for giambi to make history and hit 5 homers. why not.

p.s. ben francisco goes from opening day RF to pinch hitting in the 5th inning of a 7-1 game. what a fall from grace. remember when ya'll were pimping this guy as the next werth? duhhhhont think so.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Another pathetically inept performance from these assclowns.

I didn't even bother watching it.   Big Bang Theory was great tonight.   I wanna farg Penny soooooo bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Rockies = 7 runs tonight

Phillies = 7 runs the past 43 innings

Rome

Shut up about the Phillies. 

More pix of Kaley Cuoco, please.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Victorino likely heading to the DL

Blanton likely heading to the DL

Domonic Brown not getting called up

Why the hell did they PH Vic yesterday and now they cannot make it retroactive

mcnabbmvp

Quote from: Rome on May 19, 2011, 09:17:12 PM

I didn't even bother watching it.   Big Bang Theory was great tonight.   I wanna farg Penny soooooo bad.

you would have to wait in line, by the way, she might be too tired by the time she gets to you.  >:D :-D
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

phattymatty

i don';t know who she is but seems pretty bangin. but whats with the crater in her chest did she get ribs removed?

anyway, i'm in nyc next weekend and didn't even realize the phils were in town. anyone else going and want to get shteinfaced with me beforehand?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on May 19, 2011, 09:17:12 PM

I didn't even bother watching it.   Big Bang Theory was great tonight.   I wanna farg Penny soooooo bad.

See, right there!  That's what sucks.  You on the east coast have options.  You guys can switch over to prime time tv.  Between 1 - 4 pm HST the pickings are slim.  Oprah, Dr. Oz.,  Judge fargface, Jeopardy, Pokeman, etc.  Damn you all.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

HOF Brown and Herndon are back to replace Victorino (DL) and Mathieson (back to LV), then Worley comes back when Blanton goes to the DL too

PhillyPhreak54

LOL at Ruben lying his face off last night

"will Dom Brown get the call?"

"no. He's not ready"

And why the farg is Herndon up?

Munson

lol yeah I was gonna say didn't he say last night that Brown wouldn't get called up to replace Vic

I hope he goes off and gives them every reason in the world to send Raul to the glue factory
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Herndon is up because they need a rested arm.

I sure hope brown is up here to play this time.