2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

this shtein was so predictable.  they gagged away opportunities all night and florida took advantage of theirs.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 10, 2011, 09:50:03 PM
this shtein was so predictable.  they gagged away opportunities all night and florida took advantage of theirs.

i wouldnt say all night...i think it was just the 2nd and 3rd

also not helping is a step to slow jimmy at SS and a minor leaguer who cant catch the ball in sardinha. not helping roy out there, buddies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

This is the least bothersome loss in a while. Both sides featured good pitching, and the game was essentially a tie with the Marlins catching a break on the throwing error. I don't think the Phillies blew it with the bases loaded. If anyone's to blame for that it's Manuel for putting Francisco and Sardinha in the game. What happened when they were at the plate is what was expected.

Sgt PSN

Is it or isn't it the end of the world?  I'm getting ready to run to the store in a little bit and need to know if I should stock up on supplies. 

PhillyPhreak54

Should have won.

Bases loaded a couple times and nothing.

Walk to the pitcher + sloppy defense + wild pitch.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 10, 2011, 10:30:21 PM
Is it or isn't it the end of the world?

Not until they lose two out of three to the Pirates in early June.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 10, 2011, 10:32:12 PM
Should have won.

Bases loaded a couple times and nothing.

Walk to the pitcher + sloppy defense + wild pitch.

when they lose the division by a game to the marlins this is the game we will all come back to
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 10, 2011, 10:33:38 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 10, 2011, 10:30:21 PM
Is it or isn't it the end of the world?

Not until they lose two out of three to the Pirates in early June.

That's a given since they suck whenever they play in Pitt anyway. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2011, 10:39:08 PM
12 wins would be a good benchmark number...whats everone else think they should get?

atl - L
atl - W
atl - L

at fla - W
at fla - L
at fla

at atl
at atl
at atl

at stl
at stl

col
col

tex
tex
tex

cinn
cinn
cinn
cinn

currently 2-3
record needed to get to 12 wins = 10-6
record this year against teams .500 or above = 5-5
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

Last 5 games
2-0 with Kendrick and Blanton starting
0-3 with Lee, Hamels, and Halladay starting

Makes sense.

(and I am assuming someone probably already mentioned it, and I don't care if it's a repost - so farg you)

BigEd76

Oswalt, Utley and Ruiz will be starting for Clearwater tomorrow night.  Take that, Palm Beach...

Sgt PSN

Clearwater may have a better lineup than the Phils right now. 

ice grillin you

look at more 3rd strikes you fat POS....this team is a friggin joke...id rather watch a flyer boston playoff game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS