2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Another blown replay opportunity at first! What in the farg ESPN?!?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

4 runs in 3 games is not the most encouraging of signs heading into a brutal 2 weeks.  Hopefully the Rangers leave Michael Young at CBP.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Pineapple Head in a zone.  Hit the Pat Burrell corner of the park.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol of course they show the replay on Howard at first.

Theyre hitting Venters well ... Just not dropping.

Come on!

Don Ho

farg!  They've been making good contact all night.  Dammit.

Munson

lol at IGY...as if the first series against the Braves that the Phils dominated is now void by this series.

They've been hitting the ball hard all night, just right at guys. I think Heyward's caught 3 line drives tonight
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

ice grillin you

1-2 now in the 20 game stretch to show how real they are

i said on friday 12 wins would be a good benchmark number...whats everone else think they should get?

atl - L
atl - W
atl - L

at fla
at fla
at fla

at atl
at atl
at atl

at stl
at stl

col
col

tex
tex
tex

cinn
cinn
cinn
cinn

Munson

They need to get a little more air under these balls, get some CBP specials  :boom
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2011, 10:39:08 PM
1-2 now in the 20 game stretch to show how real they are

i said on friday 12 wins would be a good benchmark number...whats everone else think they should get?

atl - L
atl - W
atl - L

at fla
at fla
at fla

at atl
at atl
at atl

at stl
at stl

col
col

tex
tex
tex

cinn
cinn
cinn
cinn

I'd be happy with 12-8, 11-9 or 10-10

ice grillin you

rangers suck right now and cincy shouldnt be much to worry about....which is why i think 12 is a fair number....ten would be horrible if you have world series aspirations for this team...you cant go .500 and think you are a ws contender