2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

You just jinxed him into throwing at least one ball in the 3rd inning!

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 30, 2011, 01:38:05 PM
You just jinxed him into throwing at least one ball in the 3rd inning!

He went 18 pitches throwing strikes. Gave up two hits in the stretch though.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

They are selling phillies t-shirts in flyers colors at the stadium today.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

Ibanez's 0-30 is approaching Desi Relaford's 0-36 record for a Phillie

PhillyPhreak54

Last time Ibanez had a hit - April 18th
Last time Valdez hit a ball out of the infield - April 18th

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

anyone have an illegal feed for the game? im listening to the radio feed like im rome in his jammies during the whiz kids era
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Where is the radio feed?

Valdez hit one out of the INF but after Mayberry hit one outtttaaaaa hereeeee.

Dangerous Dane walked so him and Willie V are on. Take the lead!

MDS

if you have the mlb.tv package they have that

obviously no video since im pumped to watch braves/cardinals. bud selig rules!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2011, 02:57:17 PM
Where is the radio feed?

Valdez hit one out of the INF but after Mayberry hit one outtttaaaaa hereeeee.

Dangerous Dane walked so him and Willie V are on. Take the lead!

I get it through my iPhone (for a low low price of $14.99).

BTW, I got excited since my satellite lists the game as Mets vs. Phils.  Turn it on - Angels vs. Rays.  Understandable with my location, but it still pissed me off.  I pay how much for the Extra Innings, and get blacked out?  iceholes.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Don Ho