2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

i don't know why they called him up instead of Kratz, he's hitting like .088
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteIt's not just the Phillies. According to STATS Inc., scoring has been steadily declining across baseball over the past 5 years. And going into play yesterday, big-league clubs were averaging 4.31 runs per game. That's the lowest March/April number since 1992.
Paul Hagan

Sgt PSN

That's about the Phils average per game so far.  Roid users in the game have been dwindling over the last 5 years and so has scoring. 

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on April 29, 2011, 05:22:59 PM
QuoteIt's not just the Phillies. According to STATS Inc., scoring has been steadily declining across baseball over the past 5 years. And going into play yesterday, big-league clubs were averaging 4.31 runs per game. That's the lowest March/April number since 1992.
Paul Hagan

No surprise at all considering juicing in baseball really started in the late 80's early 90's, hit its peak after 2000.

QB Eagles

MDS

yea yea yea theyre winning bla bla bla not interesting i know

J tomorrow's game wont be on. we got atl/stl instead. its still 2011 and we still cant watch what game we want. im at a loss for words.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Geowhizzer

Vance Worley did a credible job tonight - got himself out of several jams.

And Howard luvs him some Mets pitching.

Rome

the two run shot he hit earlier was majestic.  the sonic boom the bat makes when he gets a hold of one is just unreal. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on April 29, 2011, 09:20:44 PM
the two run shot he hit earlier was majestic.  the sonic boom the bat makes when he gets a hold of one is just unreal. 

Yeah, his hits just have that different sound when he's on.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 29, 2011, 09:17:04 PM
Vance Worley did a credible job tonight - got himself out of several jams.

And Howard luvs him some Mets pitching.

Where have you been?  You're missing all the fun.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2011, 09:00:03 PM
fatty is horrible but you have to realize this is a different mets team now...they still have the tranny reyes but they got rid of cancers ollie and castillo...plus they have a real manager who makes people accountable....not that cartoon character manuel...they easily lay down if this game happened in the last three four years

plus their offense is LEGIT and is gonna put up big numbers this year

Look like the same ole Mets to me. Plus their offense is getting shutdown by our 7th starter.

PhillyGirl

Well, with the Braves spiraling into the abyss and the Mets looking, well, like the Mess we all know and love....I'd say IGY's right on with his offseason thread predictions. :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen