2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Jesus farging christ Todd the farging Jew is by far the worst farging poster here and that's coming from the former worst poster here.

I really really want him to farging die. I can't stand reading it anymore. I need to stop clicking read this post.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 14, 2011, 08:34:54 PM
Lee looking halladyish

lee looked leftyish...it was almost uncanny how his ball looked like 32 last night

and can people stop bitching about fans booing werth...he talked all week about how he was gonna make sure in the next few years there would be no phillie fans in dc anymore and how the met fans used to take over philly the same way...how hes there to win and they are done backing down from philly...blah blah blah....i think it also goes back to the text he sent amaro after they signed lee...keep in mind too he wasnt the most likeable player ever...he was a fleshpop to the press wasnt outgoing towards the fans and screamed at the dood after the foul ball

does all this mean you should you boo werth
im not saying that

but if you complain or dont understand or are flabbergasted as to why he would get booed then you dont know philadelphia fans and in general are a clueless twat

also you people do know that you can boo someone and not hate them...if i was there id boo him too but i dont care either way about the guy

these arent jd drew or scott rolen boos...in fact tuesday nite there was barely any booing there then it kind of caught a life of its own and people just started doing it to do it...its not a hate thing its a lets boo werth thing...he actually was laughing about during the series

in fact i would be surprised if there werent way more cheers than boos the first week of may (provided werth doesnt egg people on leading up to the games)...if mcnabb got an ovation when he came back werth certainly will

moral of this story is stop becoming the burlington county bitch phillie fans we all have come to hate...the boo is as philly as the cheesteak and to question it or not understand it from philadelphia fans is an embarrassment to YOU
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i went tuesday and last night and booed every time he touched the ball. and i actually like werth.

PhillyGirl

I loved Jayson Werth...and I'd have booed the shtein out of him.

And I'm a south Jersey Phillies fan so  :flipoff
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 15, 2011, 07:37:12 AM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 14, 2011, 08:34:54 PM
Lee looking halladyish

lee looked leftyish...it was almost uncanny how his ball looked like 32 last night

and can people stop bitching about fans booing werth...he talked all week about how he was gonna make sure in the next few years there would be no phillie fans in dc anymore and how the met fans used to take over philly the same way...how hes there to win and they are done backing down from philly...blah blah blah....i think it also goes back to the text he sent amaro after they signed lee...keep in mind too he wasnt the most likeable player ever...he was a fleshpop to the press wasnt outgoing towards the fans and screamed at the dood after the foul ball

does all this mean you should you boo werth
im not saying that

but if you complain or dont understand or are flabbergasted as to why he would get booed then you dont know philadelphia fans and in general are a clueless twat

also you people do know that you can boo someone and not hate them...if i was there id boo him too but i dont care either way about the guy

these arent jd drew or scott rolen boos...in fact tuesday nite there was barely any booing there then it kind of caught a life of its own and people just started doing it to do it...its not a hate thing its a lets boo werth thing...he actually was laughing about during the series

in fact i would be surprised if there werent way more cheers than boos the first week of may (provided werth doesnt egg people on leading up to the games)...if mcnabb got an ovation when he came back werth certainly will

moral of this story is stop becoming the burlington county bitch phillie fans we all have come to hate...the boo is as philly as the cheesteak and to question it or not understand it from philadelphia fans is an embarrassment to YOU

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Rome

The last few posts were pretty much perfect.

Aint no rage behind the booing.  More like you busting your buddy's balls the night after he bangs a fatty at the bar the nite before.   He's still one of us but farg you just the same.

MDS

aint nothing wrong with fattys

they are people, too, you picky bastich.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on April 15, 2011, 01:09:22 PM
The last few posts were pretty much perfect.

Aint no rage behind the booing.  More like you busting your buddy's balls the night after he bangs a fatty at the bar the nite before.   He's still one of us but farg you just the same.

Yeah, pretty much.  I'm sure when the Nats come to Philly, Werth will probably get a decent ovation during line up the lineup intro, but will then be booed for every ab and after every play he makes in the field.  Anyone who is legitimately bitter over Werth leaving is a farging idiot.  I hate seeing him gone, but whatever.  He helped the Phils win the division a few times, get to a couple WS and win a WFC.  Boo him at the stadium if you'd like but dude should never pay for a meal in Philly for the rest of his life. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he helped them win that 4th mets game with the double steal off of billy wags

other than that he was really only popular because the ladies thought he was all sexy and shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

-Since the year 2000, there have been only seven outings of complete-game shutout ball in which the pitcher threw less than 100 pitches and notched at least 10 strikeouts. Cliff's start last night was the only one of the bunch to notch more than 10 Ks

-Of those seven complete games, two belong to Chris Carpenter, two belong to retired guys, and the other three belong to current members of the Phillies' rotation.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Final "nail" in the coffin?

QuoteFormer Phillie Lenny Dykstra is in hot water again. Apparently, "Dude" stole items from a house that previously belonged to him, but was up for Sheriff's sale, and has been arrested on federal charges in Los Angeles.

He is so broke that he's stealing stuff from himself that's supposed to be sold to pay off his debt.