2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

you dont have to tell me, im not mad that hes a rich hillbilly in dc

but then again i didnt start rooting for the phillies in 2008
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'm with you, I just don't get all the hate towards him.  He didn't talk shtein on the way out and the Phils offfer was going to be nowhere close to what Washington offered.  Plus everyone bitched about him when he was here
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2011, 08:49:38 PM
I don't know who the Nats color announcer is but he is literally the worst I've ever heard. 

I like how in the bottom of the 9th he comments about how great the attendance was for the game and at the same time he's saying that, a loud ass Phils chant starts up in the background. 

PhillyPhreak54

Their color commentator is ex big leaguer FP Santangelo. He's banging some playboy playmate too.

I'd rather listen to Orodenker try to speak spanish while calling an illegals field hockey game than the Nats broadcasters.

SD

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2011, 09:01:56 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2011, 08:51:15 PM
I don't hate Werth you waste of tapioca pudding.

lol wow...thats great.

anyway i seem to recall you destroying the guy for taking the money and then everyone saying uhhh yea it was a lot of money and then you said something about being old and walking to school in 30 feet of snow and mickey mantle.

I don't know if you're deliberately ignorant or you just enjoy jerking yourself off on the internet.

I'll try once more:

I.

DON'T.

HATE.

JAYSON.

WERTH.

There.  Understand dipshtein?

I don't have a problem with him taking the money.  I don't have a problem with him leaving the Phillies.    He did what he had to do and good for him in that regard.

The not so subtle point I was attempting to make previously is he could have taken less, still got a king's ransom, and gone with a top flight contender.  There were other suitors for him, and he could have found himself in a place that wasn't a total clusterfarging nightmare like Washington.

Do you understand the difference now? 

Asshat.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Phallic headstone?

The awful awesomeness of that can't be accurately measured.

MDS

@ rome

my pops swears the honeymooners is the goat but i dont find it funny. i mean i get it paved the way and might have been for its time but it doesnt hold up. you?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

MDS, that is his wife. She's huge and pregnant in that picture....and her hair goes back from dark to light:

Side note, they have like a gazillion kids...and she's pregnant again.

The woman who wrote that blog is almost 60 years old. That picture is not her.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2011, 10:20:18 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2011, 09:01:56 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2011, 08:51:15 PM
I don't hate Werth you waste of tapioca pudding.

lol wow...thats great.

anyway i seem to recall you destroying the guy for taking the money and then everyone saying uhhh yea it was a lot of money and then you said something about being old and walking to school in 30 feet of snow and mickey mantle.

I don't know if you're deliberately ignorant or you just enjoy jerking yourself off on the internet.

I'll try once more:

I.

DON'T.

HATE.

JAYSON.

WERTH.

There.  Understand dipshtein?

I don't have a problem with him taking the money.  I don't have a problem with him leaving the Phillies.    He did what he had to do and good for him in that regard.

The not so subtle point I was attempting to make previously is he could have taken less, still got a king's ransom, and gone with a top flight contender.  There were other suitors for him, and he could have found himself in a place that wasn't a total clusterfarging nightmare like Washington.

Do you understand the difference now? 

Asshat.

He understands. He's hooked you on a nice bait.

He does the same thing with me when I say something remotely negative.

BigEd76

Madson's wife claims she was taken out of context during an off-the-record discussion with someone she didn't know was a reporter.  She says she likes her South Jersey neighbors and they're Phillies fans. No shtein, really?

and Lee dominated tonight.  Love a brisk 2 hour game

PhillyPhreak54

Sorry Snatchy Madson, can't put the shtein back in the horse.

Enjoy the massive heckling you'll get and deserve.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 14, 2011, 10:56:41 PM
MDS, that is his wife. She's huge and pregnant in that picture....and her hair goes back from dark to light:

Side note, they have like a gazillion kids...and she's pregnant again.

The woman who wrote that blog is almost 60 years old. That picture is not her.

aight i see the light.

p.s. what is it with white women and having like 3000 kids? from what i can see child birth suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 14, 2011, 11:17:19 PM
He understands. He's hooked you on a nice bait.

He does the same thing with me when I say something remotely negative.

lol not exactly

i most definitely bait rome because hes old and cranky and i genuinely enjoy his personality and stories of the old segregated south

you, on the other hand, are lets run the coach out of town because he went 9-1 not 10-0 purebred texan. every game is the super bowl and if you lose you die. i see your peoples and im trying to change ya'll one at a time.

also madsons wife is probably a funhole but theres no way that quote is legit.