2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice bomb, Chooch!!

Goddamn I can't stand these farging announcers.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

201 on hd for me.  Its that tcn network.

Cliff lee /average/.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 14, 2011, 07:58:59 PM
Jordan Zimmerman - unhittable

Step it up, fargers.

DO BETTER DO BETTER I AM UPSET DO BETTER

oh ok you did better! im happy now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

yea they will not be losing a whole lot of big 4 games to the nationals this year

also not exactly sure why people are hating on werth at the game. i guess the rome state of mind is a popular one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I don't know who the Nats color announcer is but he is literally the worst I've ever heard. 

He never shuts the farg up and it's cliche' after cliche' from this icehole.

Jesus, he's worse than the Marlins dickbags and I didn't think that was possible.

Rome

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 14, 2011, 08:51:15 PM
I don't hate Werth you waste of tapioca pudding.

lol wow...thats great.

anyway i seem to recall you destroying the guy for taking the money and then everyone saying uhhh yea it was a lot of money and then you said something about being old and walking to school in 30 feet of snow and mickey mantle.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

That was beautiful to watch. 

The hate on Werth is strange.  It was worse tonight.   
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

meathead idiot bandwagon fans who dont know actual players to boo (rolen, drew, andy ashby) and just have easy-level animosity towards anyone who bounces.