2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

what was a gift?  the third strike?  it was a perfect pitch, not even close to a ball
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagles_Legendz

all three pitches to Stairs were strikes.  pudge's were borderline.  too close to take.

Washington's announcers are far worse than the phils which says a lot.  I think they're the worst in MLB that I've heard.

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on April 13, 2011, 09:47:50 PM
what was a gift?  the third strike?  it was a perfect pitch, not even close to a ball

yea not really

low and off the plate. but a few calls earlier from unidentifiable black umpire were bad so it all worked out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

realtime that looked outside, but it caught the corner and Chooch did a great job of framing it.  That ump sucked until Doc straightened his ass out after the 3rd

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on April 13, 2011, 09:47:50 PM

lol....this is an easy + pg x infinity comment

what has this team done to you??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

it started out half and broke over the corner.  it was a perfect strike.  sorry.

ice grillin you

if you wanna say a cy younger gets that pitch or pudge should have swung because it was the last pitch of the game i can maybe buy in

but nowhere on this planet was it a strike
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

phattymatty

i hate the majority of philly fans i meet too so whats the big deal.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

no it aint

his wifey has curly dark hair. deadspin had a pic of her.

Munson

Quote from: Munson on April 13, 2011, 09:36:29 PM
Always wonder what's said between those two when Cholly runs out there.

Looked like Roy said "yeah I got it" or something

Haha, the reports on this are pretty funny, apparently went something like this...

Charlie: Well, I'm out there.
Doc: Yeah....I got em.
Charlie: Okay.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.