2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

He's a douche. 10-2 is a drubbing regardless of how close the game was in the 4th.

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Really?  That is hard to believe.  How many times has he faced them in his career?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Yeah that stat seems almost impossible, especially considering that the Astros were pretty good (won a pennant even) in the first half of his career.

It's just a regular season streak, by the way. He did beat the Braves twice in the postseason.

Eagles_Legendz

9 starts I think is the number he had before today without a W.

Munson

Just read this stat:

The only player in MLB with more April home runs over the last 3 seasons than Albert Pujols is none other than Grit
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gotta love this guy:

QuoteEven Oswalt picked up a hit on Saturday, although he was thrown out at second trying to stretch it into a double.

"I was thinking 'triple' when I hit it," Oswalt joked.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 09, 2011, 06:43:53 AM
LOL at Cliff Lee being "middle of the road"... When will you people realize how stupid you are?

OMG SKY IS FALLING BRANDON BEACHY SCARRRRYYYYY!YY!YR(!)(!)$U!)($!)(!$(

i would actually root against the phillies if it meant more posts like this one

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2011, 09:04:22 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on April 09, 2011, 06:43:53 AM
LOL at Cliff Lee being "middle of the road"... When will you people realize how stupid you are?

OMG SKY IS FALLING BRANDON BEACHY SCARRRRYYYYY!YY!YR(!)(!)$U!)($!)(!$(

i would actually root against the phillies if it meant more posts like this one
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 09, 2011, 08:20:50 PM
today they are awesome but if they lose tomorrow they suck

Nah, just Cole will suck. 

Big day for Cole.  Up against D. Lowe who will probably sweat to death.  He used to drip like an ice berg melting in the Sahara while in LA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

don with the money call...couldnt have said it better...huge day for nicole right?

MDS

ummm no

he can pitch a perfect game or give up 3000 runs and itll still be april 10.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.