2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

15-8 is fine. He was 7-4 for the Phils in 2009 and I don't remember being too upset with his performance.

PoopyfaceMcGee

LOL at Cliff Lee being "middle of the road"... When will you people realize how stupid you are?

OMG SKY IS FALLING BRANDON BEACHY SCARRRRYYYYY!YY!YR(!)(!)$U!)($!)(!$(

ice grillin you

sky isnt falling but the south jersey phillie fan needs to be educated

this staff needs to be as good as the giants last year as opposed to the best staff in baseball history like most phillie fans think
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Lee will be fine.  The difference between he and Halladay though is that when he isn't hitting his spots (which he is 90% of the time), he will get hit because his stuff isn't overpowering.  Halladay can get people out just on the movement of his pitches even if the accuracy isn't there.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2011, 10:58:15 AM
sky isnt falling but the south jersey phillie fan needs to be educated

this staff needs to be as good as the giants last year as opposed to the best staff in baseball history like most phillie fans think

lol

PhillyPhreak54

Lee will be fine. No worries whatsoever.

Hey FOX suck my crank. No one gives a farg about the Yankees or goddamn zesty BoSox.

Rome

I don't give a damn if they show them every day just don't schedule other games during them.

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

mpmcgraw

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2011, 11:23:11 PM
he doesnt suck but hes gonna be much more middle of the road than he will be #1 starter

15-8 ish

sound about right?
You were talking shtein like this on Roy Halladay last year too.  Shut the farg up.  You are clueless. 

Munson

Yeah, Roy threw a couple bad games and suddenly he was the 4th or 5th best pitcher in the division :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.