2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 07, 2011, 02:13:27 PM
lidge officially out until the break, as if we didnt know that already

Exactly.  Senor Cuba!  Él es el hombre
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 07, 2011, 08:17:09 PM
Quote from: smeags on April 07, 2011, 06:03:03 PM
really ? i have never been able to get the games on the app.

1210 is likely only authorized to broadcast the game over the traditional airwaves.

The $15 MLB app gives you audio for every game, all season and postseason. PLUS occasional live video look-ins PLUS video highlights within about 10 minutes of them occurring. It's one of the highest quality apps I've ever seen and blows away anything by any other sports league, especially for $15. I pirate shtein left and right but as an out-of-towner I can't justify not buying that app. I even had my phone broadcasting to my car stereo over Bluetooth during road trips last season. Love that app.

I just bought it for ipad, but unfortunately I don't have wifi at work so it's pretty useless for me on days like today. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe you should have upped your game to the one with 3G and the wy fies.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 08, 2011, 06:09:27 AM
Maybe you should have upped your game to the one with 3G and the wy fies.

Even if I did, I get shoddy reception at work so I still wouldn't get a clean broadcast. I will eventually upgrade to 3G though so you can sleep easy now.

Sgt PSN

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 07, 2011, 08:17:09 PM
Quote from: smeags on April 07, 2011, 06:03:03 PM
really ? i have never been able to get the games on the app.

1210 is likely only authorized to broadcast the game over the traditional airwaves.

The $15 MLB app gives you audio for every game, all season and postseason. PLUS occasional live video look-ins PLUS video highlights within about 10 minutes of them occurring. It's one of the highest quality apps I've ever seen and blows away anything by any other sports league, especially for $15. I pirate shtein left and right but as an out-of-towner I can't justify not buying that app. I even had my phone broadcasting to my car stereo over Bluetooth during road trips last season. Love that app.

yeah i checked on that right away and found that out, i was just surprised jay got it at all. if i lived out of town i'd def drop the $15 for that app but i have no need for it living local. unless of course there's a tesla concert.  :evil
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nice base running by JRoll.  Love the aggressiveness on the basepath.

Don Ho

Vic looked pissed on that pop up.  He'd better start wearing his batting helmet while playing center field next to Big Ben.

Don Ho

MDS

yea they are going to hit a major slump at some point. just a heads up on that. you cant score 8 runs a game without it eventually coming back on you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

shtein, they're pounding the shtein out of the ball.  C'mon General Lee.