2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

slow ya roll....i wouldnt go that far...but they are a different team and if healthy will be a tough beat everytime out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I have them sucking cock on the lower east side after shooting up smack with dirty needles.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2011, 09:08:23 PM
Matt Gelb on Twitter:

QuoteJoe Blanton cheered as he comes out. You're all confusing me.

QuoteThe sign of bandwagoneers: Through five games, lots and lots of cheers for Phillies pop ups and groundouts.

yup

such is life for good teams. look at boston. pink hats and douches in ties on their cell phones.

best spot for a team to be is good not great then make a run in the playoffs. too late for a "haddonfield roar."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2011, 09:07:40 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2011, 09:02:47 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2011, 09:00:03 PM
fatty is horrible but you have to realize this is a different mets team now...they still have the tranny reyes but they got rid of cancers ollie and castillo...plus they have a real manager who makes people accountable....not that cartoon character manuel...they easily lay down if this game happened in the last three four years

plus their offense is LEGIT and is gonna put up big numbers this year

Are you drunk?

Real manager?

Legit offense?

im not saying collins is a great manager im saying hes a real life major league managerl...unlike manuel who lets the inmates run the asylum...collins if nothing else will bring the locker room back and make people accountable...and that makes a huge difference

and if healthy you dont think they mets have a very good offense then you are just being a hater or homer or both

If you say so on Collins - I dont recall him being too successful in Houston and Anaheim

And we have to bet somehow on their offense. Put yo money out there - how can we do this?

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2011, 09:16:26 PM
fatty is horrible but you have to realize this is a different mets team now...they still have the tranny reyes but they got rid of cancers ollie and castillo...plus they have a real manager who makes people accountable....not that cartoon character manuel...they easily lay down if this game happened in the last three four years

Are you drunk?

Real manager?

Legit offense?

im not saying collins is a great manager im saying hes a real life major league managerl...unlike manuel who lets the inmates run the asylum...collins if nothing else will bring the locker room back and make people accountable...and that makes a huge difference

and if healthy you dont think they mets have a very good offense then you are just being a hater or homer or both

If you say so on Collins - I dont recall him being too successful in Houston and Anaheim

And we have to bet somehow on their offense. Put yo money out there - how can we do this?

you are missing the point with the manager....collins is addition by subtraction...you dont apprecite how god awful a waste of life jerry manuel was
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I've probably seen more Francisco ab's this year than I have since he got to Philly and damn, he's got a really nice looking swing.  He got a hold of 2 last night that would have gone had it not been for the wind. 

If he keeps this going, then they need to put Raul out to pasture whenever Brown is ready to come back. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2011, 09:18:35 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2011, 09:16:26 PM

Are you drunk?

Real manager?

Legit offense?

you are missing the point with the manager....collins is addition by subtraction...you dont apprecite how god awful a waste of life jerry manuel was

I understand how bad Mr Friendly was. I also know that Terry Collins isnt going to make a damn bit of difference.

Offense bet - top 5 in the NL?

Rome

Madson looked sharp and so did Jesus Christ Romero.

I wouldn't mind a few more runs here, though.

Sgt PSN

Contreras labored a little, but got the job done.  Good win because they easily could have folded after the 5th.  Polanco was money heading home on Howard's grounder.  Great base running.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD