2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Sgt PSN

These guys haven't stopped hitting since the 9 th inning on opening day. Howard putting some really good swings on the ball.

Sgt PSN

R Howard hit into fielder's choice to left, P Polanco out at third, J Rollins to second.      

Lol Jason Michaels.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on April 03, 2011, 01:59:38 PM
I'm hoping they stomp these pricks into the dirt so Jay can talk shtein to his co-workers.

Jay doesn't talk shtein.  He'll send it via inter-office memo.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I have been so damn busy the past week, with the exception of the first pitch as I was heading out the door Friday, I haven't seen squat. 

Other than the cross-eyed, coconut dome, flat line look, what's up with Shane?  I saw his name on the updates today on my phone.  Thought he had a strained calf muscle?     
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 03, 2011, 04:15:00 PM
R Howard hit into fielder's choice to left, P Polanco out at third, J Rollins to second.      

Lol Jason Michaels.

the ol' 7-6-5 force at 3rd

According to PHL17, it's the first time since 1970 they started a season 3-0 at home, and it's the first time since 1899 they beat the same team 3 times at home to start the season

PhillyPhreak54

Fan dressed in a Chooch uniform complete with catching equipment.

fargin goofball

Munson

Has Fat Joe been announced the starter for Wed or are they gonna skip him and let Roy and Cliff go on normal rest?

SD

I'm sure this is just an early season thing they're going to hopefully phase out but they were patting people down at the gate last night just like they do at the Linc. I weaseled my way up to the front of the line in record time but the crowd stretched back to Pattison (went through the gates with the Robin Roberts statue).

PhillyPhreak54