2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quit being so goddamned negative, Todd. God! Don't you know that the rest of the MLB teams top of the lineups suck too?!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2011, 03:08:18 PM
myers was at 74 pitches in a 4-0 game

id leave him in, too

He walked Polanco on 5 pitches and it was his 2nd consecutive walk (walked Victorino in the 6th with 2 out, but got thrown out stealing 2nd). 

So after opening up the inning with the walk to Polanco, Mills should have at least had someone warming up in the pen. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2011, 03:08:18 PM
myers was at 74 pitches in a 4-0 game

id leave him in, too

you have to be ready to get him out of that inning if he gets in trouble knowing that the two lefties are coming up...either he farged up or he thinks very little of the phillies offense...plus it makes no sense to leave him at 74 pitches with two men on and a lefty middle of the order coming up and then take him out with 85 pitches no one on and the bottom of the order up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the guy in the tux is everything thats wrong with winning world series
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I'm pretty sure Victorino hit that ball off a hop.  Farging dummy. 

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2011, 03:19:21 PM
the guy in the tux is everything thats wrong with winning world series

I thought it was pretty cool. 

MDS

the crowd is horrendous, too but you would expect nothing less from opening day bandwagoners who are there to eat crab fries and get on tv

at least in boston those douches make noise

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2011, 03:20:54 PM
is there anyone more annoying than that little twat

The thing I hate most about Victorino is the fact that I don't actually hate him.  He really is a good ball player and has made some big plays and had huge hits for the Phils over the years.  And he does it all while easily being the dumbest person in the park....including the fans. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2011, 03:24:28 PM
the crowd is horrendous, too but you would expect nothing less from opening day bandwagoners who are there to eat crab fries and get on tv

at least in boston those douches make noise

if even 60% of the phillies fans that go to the bank were like the phillie fans that road trip to boston their crowd would be the best in sports

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

oh and speaking of fans and comebacks this upcoming ninth inning is going to be so funny this year because all these stupid self entitled jerks from glassboro are going to think they are getting a comeback win every single time it happens and its just not going to happen like it used to

Sgt PSN

So yeah, I'm pretty sure that the only way the Phils have a shot is if Jimmy gets on and Choke puts one in the seats.  Maybe then they can manufacture the winning run.  No way in hell will they manufacture 2.