2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its raining in philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

charlie cant stop making it rain?

guess he doesnt have the midas touch you and the others claim

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

i lasted an inning before i couldnt take wheels anymore and switched to the marlins guys

you win, universe

Don Ho

so you missed the riveting conversation about Tastykakes?  Fascinating.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Me too.

Wheels gets worse year after year.

And I'm convinced that he'd blow Logan Morrison.

BigEd76

MDS

what a little fruit.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 17, 2011, 02:31:32 PM
Me too.

Wheels gets worse year after year.

And I'm convinced that he'd blow Logan Morrison.

i bailed after he tried to explain why the 8 hitter wants to get on base so the lineup can get turned over, the immediately contradicted himself by saying the runner at 1st may decide to steal anyway. stupid and condescending and talking down to the audience like theyre 5. i hate him.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Old man Contreras not so sharp today.  Lead off walk and a 2 out walk.  Whatever though.  Bums win.   

Rome

Remember when I said the Nats announcers were worse than the Fish's?

Yeah, that was wrong.  Absolutely godawful.

Nice win today.  Good to see them cramming 3,000 extra people into the stadium just like they did in Clearwater.   Gotta keep those cash registers humming!

ice grillin you

Rome