2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: Hawk on October 01, 2011, 07:21:51 PM
So this mean that the Eagles will bury the 49ers tomorrow to try and out-duel the Phils?

They'll trade for Patrick Willis tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Please cut that mike that picks up the screaming kids calling for every foul ball down the first base line.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 01, 2011, 07:33:24 PM
So this mean that the Eagles will bury the 49ers tomorrow to try and out-duel the Phils?

They could trade Matthews and Coleman straight up for Willis and Hairamalu and it would still be a footnote in the sports section. 

And good gawd, the ball girl in right is awful.  I've seen her go after 2 or 3 balls with her feet and her non glove hand while keeping her glove tucked in her side. 

Yes...I'm really bitching about that. 

Don Ho

Sarge.   :-D, what a difference three innings make. An hour ago I was about to kick someone in their scrotum.  Now I'm pissed at screaming kids and ball girls.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

I didn't know that Werth has the most postseason home runs in Phillies history.  That scrub Howard is only 3rd on the list. 

Hawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 01, 2011, 07:38:07 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 01, 2011, 07:33:24 PM

They could trade Matthews and Coleman straight up for Willis and Hairamalu and it would still be a footnote in the sports section. 

And good gawd, the ball girl in right is awful.  I've seen her go after 2 or 3 balls with her feet and her non glove hand while keeping her glove tucked in her side. 

Yes...I'm really bitching about that.

Don't these girls play high school softball at the very least?  Embarassing.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Some scrub named Laird came in as a pinch runner for Pujols.  Now I finally understand how brilliant LaRussa is. 

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 01, 2011, 07:54:07 PM
Some scrub named Laird came in as a pinch runner for Pujols.  Now I finally understand how brilliant LaRussa is.

Making the game 11-5 is VERY important!