T.O. suspended by the Eagles, official thead.

Started by archer, November 05, 2005, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think he has played his last game as an Eagle?

Yes
27 (55.1%)
No
22 (44.9%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

stfu already Waco, you're killing another thread.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

QuoteEagles | Owens Suspended for Week 9
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 09:49:11 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens (ankle) will not make the trip with the team and has been suspended for at least Week 9. The move comes after Owens again bashed the team. WR Reggie Brown is expected to start in Owens' place.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

lets keep on topic instead of the back and forth nonsense. 

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 05, 2005, 12:56:18 PM
stfu already Waco, you're killing another thread.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah, something Dio and rjs have never done.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

ice grillin you

effin finally...sal pal said the team asked TO to apologize to the coaches the front office and the players..and all TO did was that phony ass media apology...that was what set this off

the indefinitely tag needs to be pulled here and get him out of the city forever...i think thats the case anyway but even the appearance of him being able to come back is not good for the team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

lol...i like how del val disaster in the CF-NFC picked up reggie brown already.

I guess reid's diet helped him rediscovered his balls. it had been a while since he weilded some power...ala...george hegimen, or correll buckhalter style.  :yay
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

Reggie and GLew, with McMullen in for 3wr sets.  This is gonna be suckalicious.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

JTrotter Fan

It'd be better with more Westbrook out wide and Gordon in the backfield.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 05, 2005, 12:57:09 PM

Dude don't drag me into this. I'm obviously far more loveable than you.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

fansince61

This is a last ditch effort by the birds to get TO with the program.  He wasn't gonna be healthy for a week or two anyway so MAYBE when/if he comes back his attitude will improve...Eagles win either way ;)

Diomedes

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 05, 2005, 01:02:05 PM

Gotta agree with you on that one, Wacko.

Thing is, no one will give even a second look to Gordon.  He makes no one worry.

ice grillin you

Honestly, you have to respect Reid for what he has done

are you kidding?

its a start but its still to little (it should be permanantly not indefinitely) and to late (this should have happened in august
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: rjs246 on November 05, 2005, 01:02:28 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 05, 2005, 12:57:09 PM

Dude don't drag me into this. I'm obviously far more loveable than you.

It's okay...you can be in my club. 

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Diomedes on November 05, 2005, 01:03:36 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 05, 2005, 01:02:05 PM

Gotta agree with you on that one, Wacko.

Thing is, no one will give even a second look to Gordon.  He makes no one worry.

Moats?