T.O. suspended by the Eagles, official thead.

Started by archer, November 05, 2005, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think he has played his last game as an Eagle?

Yes
27 (55.1%)
No
22 (44.9%)

Total Members Voted: 46

archer

Eskin is reporting T.O. is suspended for the taterskins game, and maybe more. Do you think he's played his last game as an Eagle? Look on the bright side, atleast you have McMullen.

PhillyGirl

taterskins fan reporting something Eskin says.

Glad I'll be able to puke from this.

PS...the Eagles were whipping the Skins asses with Thrash and Pinkston.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

If this is true, my weekend just got a whole lot better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

ESPNews showing TO suspended "indefinitely" the the corner "breaking news" box.

Yeeehaa!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

We're gonna suck, but it really doesn't bother me. I'm just really glad Andy made a stand.  :yay

Quote from: archer on November 05, 2005, 12:02:24 PM

Do you think he's played his last game as an Eagle?

Yup, I do.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 05, 2005, 12:36:52 PM
We're gonna suck, but it really doesn't bother me. I'm just really glad Andy made a stand.  :yay

Ditto.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

Season over.  And you can give me all the  ::) you want...but it's done. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Diomedes

Please please please tell me he's done for the season.

PhillyGirl

Just my thoughts here. "indefinitely" is going to end up to be like 1-2 games.

Diomedes

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 05, 2005, 12:38:36 PMSeason over. And you can give me all the ::) you want...but it's done.

Does that mean you'll leave?  It is possible that my weekend could get better?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 05, 2005, 12:38:36 PM
Season over.  And you can give me all the  ::) you want...but it's done. 

I agree with you for the most part, the talents there to make a run but with the way this teams been playing it's very unlikely.

Wonder if he has any trade value whatsoever. The Whiners got a 2nd for him from the Ravens prior to him coming to us. I hope he gets traded to somewhere with a zesty QB.

thrillhouse

MDS

Quote from: thrillhouse on November 05, 2005, 12:41:43 PM
He wont be an eagle next year, guaranteed.

woah you're really going out on a limb there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.