Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

4and26

A great game  .. . Eagles 31 - Falcons 13

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2005, 01:18:38 PM
Eagles 24
Falcons 0

Yeah. I said it. The Eagles record their first shutout since 1996. I have a feeling this defense will shut 'em down. They are in mid-season form.

that's bold brother, I think the Falcs will score under 10 points or less, but I'm not sure about a shutout.

Eagles - 27
Falcons - 7
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 06, 2005, 02:02:19 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2005, 01:18:38 PM
Eagles 24
Falcons 0

Yeah. I said it. The Eagles record their first shutout since 1996. I have a feeling this defense will shut 'em down. They are in mid-season form.

that's bold brother, I think the Falcs will score under 10 points or less, but I'm not sure about a shutout.

Eagles - 27
Falcons - 7

I know its bold and somewhat homerish, but I really feel that strongly about this defense. They were flat out nasty in the PS and that was without them gameplanning for the offenses or running any of the expanded blitz packages.

I don't think they'll be #1 in scoring #1 vs. the pass and #1 vs. the run like the Bud Carson defense was because only 5 teams in history have accomplished that. But I feel that this will be the second best defense to ever play in Philadelphia.

They have responded to JJ's challenge of being more nasty and forcing more turnovers. A lot of people say that teams come off SB losses timid and down on themselves. This team hasn't shown those traits.

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

Eagles don the rubber gloves and dispose of Ron Mexico.

Eagles 34
Falcons 10

Feva

The only shot the Falcons have of keeping this game close is if their D-line can dictate to our O-line.  I don't believe they will.  We'll eat 'em up in the passing game... Vick can't throw against us to get them back in the game.

Eagles - 30
Falcons - 13
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

WEST is GOD

Eagles are going to mop the floor with the Falcons. Maybe by 4 TDs.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

daigglesfaninva

Get your mojo here:
              korovamilkbar.invisionzone.com

PhillyPhanInDC

A farging Vick sack-a-thon. Jimmy J's D has gotten alot nastier. DMac and TO go out and shut up more critics. LJ, Westy and Reggie Brown shine as well.

Iggs- 27

shteinbirds- 13
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

daigglesfaninva

Get your mojo here:
              korovamilkbar.invisionzone.com

Rome

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Don Ho

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 06, 2005, 12:48:06 PM
Eagles 17
Falcons 10

The Eagles always scare me on opening day.

Scare me as well.

Birds 23
Falcons 13

Reno goes off!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee