Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

OMG - That's the first legit laugh I've gotten out of this since, well, maybe ever.

MDS

lol

get used to losing to mac teams, losers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

He might get an inferior degree that he'll never need!

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, he did only have 9 carries yesterday. Will probably have to hang around for his senior season at that rate.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 01, 2012, 08:52:52 PM
He might get an inferior degree that he'll never need!

lol this is why psu people slay me

inferior degree. who farging talks about "quality of education" as if that matters to anyone. this is why everyone hates psu because they think they are so much better not only in football but like oh the classes there youll learn so much more than if you go to la salle or pitt or suny binghamton or farging temple.

duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no its all the farging same its a run of the mill state school that used to be good at football like 20 years ago. nothing more, nothing less. farging losers. get over yourselves.

like lsu and bama fans argue over which one has a better poly sci program or whose j school produces more pulitzer winners. farging christ this is why the big 10 blows ass chunks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I actually agree with that but am allowed to be somewhat spiteful for no reason!

SunMo

hey todd you realize that you can't say anything that psu alumns haven't heard or thought of themselves right?

it's probably time to let it go
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

you know whose j school has produced zero pulitzers?

temple.

i know not a single person who went to penn state for a quality education. todd do you or is this stuff that you just see on the internet?

Diomedes

No, you go to Penn State if you support child rape, and Temple if you support raping the English language.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

good point, that's why i went.

did that make you laugh when you typed it or were you trying to be cool?

Diomedes

neither

I am bored to death

it helped me pass three or four seconds

glad you liked it, child rape lover