Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Live perp walk of him getting led out in cuffs.

O/U on how long he lasts before he dies (whether by suicide or illness) = 2.5yrs

PoopyfaceMcGee

Great day for the American justice system.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I'll take the under for $20

This snarky exchange reminds me of a wedding I once attended with a friend.  We took bets on how long the marriage would last.  A few months later, the groom was crying to us about his marriage, and, unbeknownst to him of course, getting very different advice from us based solely on our bet.  We laid it on thick.  I think the bet was five dollars.

I lost that bet, as I will probably lose this one too.  But if I don't bet, then I don't lose, and if I don't lose, then I can't send someone these awesome Eagles presents people have given me.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I know for a fact I'm buzzed but wtf?

MDS

where is FF

i hope paterno gets another eternity in hell for covering up "jer"

reese125

only this schmuck would come out of a courthouse giggling and cracking jokes after getting crushed....but I guess you can do that knowing you just made bank on a knowingly lost cause.

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2012/6/22/3111939/joe-amendola-somebody-cute-video/in/2304037

Don Ho

What a colossal douchebag.  Make him share a cell with Sandusky and a bar of soap.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I wonder if he'll be giggling when some Aryan is raping his icehole with a pipe?

ice grillin you

we all knew sandusky was going down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ummmmm if by we you are discounting half the state of pennsylvania that worshiped the shrine of an old dago

Munson

Is Todd really trying to troll that Paterno supporters were also Sandusky supporters?

Wow.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 23, 2012, 12:31:41 PM
ummmmm if by we you are discounting half the state of pennsylvania that worshiped the shrine of an old dago

settle down skippy.....it was a pun for romey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im just wondering where all the people who were sobbing when paterno got fired and then died (lol) are now.

are they all going to be at the first game in august and are we just supposed to pretend none of this happened? is it a new day in baltimore, mayor carcetti?