Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ok, that is truly nauseating. Both the read and the pic.

reese125

I'm enraged. Stop quoting that farging piece of shtein.

The only question that should ever be asked to this guy by any reporter over and over and over is did you rape those kids? That's it... nothing else until he farging cracks into tiny pieces.

Loser.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's from the Onion. Makes more sense now.

MDS

i was gonna say where the farg is that from....

is that pic for realises? did he really show up at that fakakta funeral?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

How mad are Todd and igy that the memorial service is on tv.

ice grillin you

why would anyone be mad at that....im not mad at joe...im sickened by the cult of penn state
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2012, 02:28:38 PM
why would anyone be mad at that....im not mad at joe...im sickened by the cult of penn state

same, and this is what people cant understand

the school is a run of the mill state school. paterno was a fine coach who won a bunch of games but didnt know how to quit.

its the people who went to the school and live around there who think of paterno as a saint. its the whole scene and lifestyle up there that brought people, paterno, spangler, whatever, to think that protecting the good name of penn st football was more important than protecting children from a disgusting rapist.

its the thought that paterno and winning zesty football games means more than it actually does--nothing. joe is not penn st. penn st is penn st. its a state school in one of the most populated states in the country. people are going to go there and get a sufficient education.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2012, 02:35:57 PM
people are going to go there and get a sufficient education.

Yes, agreed!

im not mad at joe...

So, you support "ignoring" man-on-child rape?

ice grillin you

no im not mad at that

now i wouldnt do what you and your cult do and
make excuses for
minimize the actions
or worship at the alter
of someone who ignored kiddie rape...then for the better part of the next decade continued to befriend a kiddie rapist...have him over for dinner...allow a kiddie rapist to continue to use the facilties in which he raped kids....invite a kiddie rapist to come my practices games and team hotels all with kids in tow...

but does it make me mad???...no

truth be told im not even mad at sandusky...hes a sick farg but it doesnt effect me in the least

again the actions up there are all horrible but bad shtein happens everyday around the world that doesnt make me mad

its the cult mentality of people who defend a man they dont even know simply because they went to a college or they root for a football team...paterno at least knew sandusky and was the king of penn state so i can understand his epic failures because he was trying to defend his kingdom and a friend

but the rest of you have no reason whatsoever to defend paternos actions and that is almost sicker than the people up there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2012, 02:35:57 PM

same, and this is what people cant understand

the school is a run of the mill state school. paterno was a fine coach who won a bunch of games but didnt know how to quit.

its the people who went to the school and live around there who think of paterno as a saint. its the whole scene and lifestyle up there that brought people, paterno, spangler, whatever, to think that protecting the good name of penn st football was more important than protecting children from a disgusting rapist.

its the thought that paterno and winning zesty football games means more than it actually does--nothing. joe is not penn st. penn st is penn st. its a state school in one of the most populated states in the country. people are going to go there and get a sufficient education.

Check out all the people lined up along the streets to say goodbye:
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/penn_state/Saying_goodbye_to_JoePa.html?cmpid=131298129

And here you can check out live video footage of the service!
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Joe_Paterno_Legacy.html?cmpid=125219969

Hawk

Like I said, I have more of an issue with Boeheim and ESPN choosing to ignore an audiotape of the wife of the coach admitting he touched kids then I do with Joepa's involvement with the psu situation.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2012, 03:08:56 PM
no im not mad at that

now i wouldnt do what you and your cult do and
make excuses for
minimize the actions
or worship at the alter
of someone who ignored kiddie rape...then for the better part of the next decade continued to befriend a kiddie rapist...have him over for dinner...allow a kiddie rapist to continue to use the facilties in which he raped kids....invite a kiddie rapist to come my practices games and team hotels all with kids in tow...

but does it make me mad???...no

truth be told im not even mad at sandusky...hes a sick farg but it doesnt effect me in the least

again the actions up there are all horrible but bad shtein happens everyday around the world that doesnt make me mad

its the cult mentality of people who defend a man they dont even know simply because they went to a college or they root for a football team...paterno at least knew sandusky and was the king of penn state so i can understand his epic failures because he was trying to defend his kingdom and a friend

but the rest of you have no reason whatsoever to defend paternos actions and that is almost sicker than the people up there

phattymatty

i obviously have a lot of penn state friends and the percentage of them that fall into the psu cult category is maybe 1-2 out of 10. that's still probably higher than other schools but believe it or not most are normal people like me who love the school but aren't nutjobs about it. most penn state alums don't post their feelings on the entire situation on facebook or message boards, but there are so many of us (psu alums) that the small percentage of weirdos that do get us all grouped together.

MDS

thats because they are removed from the cult

most people who can get away from it dont really get too carried away with it (FF not included).

the people who still go there, live there or live around there are the ones who make everyone else look bad. and phil knight.