Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I really don't want the attention.

And yes, I am "down with JC" but I think there is a difference between having faith in something that you hope IS and something that you hope ISN'T. So, yes, I'd rather hope that there is more to the story than I know and that Joe isn't a de facto child rapist. Others hope the opposite. Others don't care either way but are obsessed with it anyway. Not sure why.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: rjs246 on January 13, 2012, 02:50:26 PM
I'm not sure what's more pathetic. The JoePa apologists or the PSU haters who are gleefully jacking it to this whole situation and waiting with baited breath for the next Penn State fan to say anything vaguely positive about Paterno or the University so they vent evacuate their bladders in a lame attempt to mock.

Ding Ding! We have a winner!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

im a penn state fan and i can tell you its not even close...the penn state cult is far worse...

its more than pathetic...its downright firightening

in fact they create most of the haters
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2012, 03:03:30 PM
im a penn state fan and...blah blah...penn state...blah blah

blah

blah

So, what you're saying is that you're a kid toucher?

Sgt PSN

MDS

If their self righteous fans didn't think Joe was Jesus and their football team was Alabama, then this wouldn't be fun

But they do and it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Let it go, friend. It's not our fault that Temple football is so bad. Well, partially, because PSU is a strong consideration for some of the best players from the Philadelphia area... but still... not directly. Not to mention, it was a Penn State guy who likely tag teamed 8-year-old boys in the shower with Sandusky who brought the Owls back to respectability.

But at least you guys beat Duke in basketball recently and you got a top-notch education, leading to excellence in all you do and a fantastic job covering the best high school sports south Texas has to offer.

It's your world, Todd, and we're just living in it. High five?

MDS

yikes

you are taking this whole thing much harder than anyone thought. references to al golden touching kids? overload on sarcasm? thinking penn state is the reason temple football sucks?

you aight homie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

MDS

an incompetent administration, poor coaching hires, complete lack of talent, lack of exposure, scared white people unwilling to go to school in the hood.

if you honestly believe penn st is the almighty pennsylvania god of football schools and everyone else trembles in their presence and cant compete with them for kids you are even more delusional than i originally thought.

in fact temple and penn st were essentially even the last two times they played. in reality when they play penn st should be winning by 50. those games were more of an insult to penn st than a compliment to temple.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Temple has been keeping the losses closer. Good for them.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2012, 05:57:41 PM
Yeah but Cosby sucks though, right?

unequivocally. his show was never funny, he was never funny, and now he needs to put out to pasture. its embarrassing when he speaks in public.

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 14, 2012, 06:11:29 PM
Temple has been keeping the losses closer. Good for them.

lol

i dont know if this an insult at me, as if i care about temple football, or a way of gloating about how psu is "still" beating a terrible program like temple. whatever. it aint worth it. see you at church tomorrow amigo.

SD

My favorite Cosby speech:

We Cannot Blame the White People any Longer

By Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

"Why you ain't,
    Where you is,
    What he drive,
    Where he stay,
    Where he work,
    Who you be...".

And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.

In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for "Hooked on Phonics."

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18, and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

I say this all of the time — it would be like white people saying they are European-American — that is totally stupid.

I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany, Scotland, England, Ireland, or the Netherlands.

The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa — so stop, already!

With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap...and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed.

Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks, have to do a better job.

Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard...