Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 08, 2012, 10:28:36 AM
this isnt a fresh start its a fresh in between

id be shocked if this guy gets a second contract

This contract is five years. I'd be shocked if he makes it all the way through. But I wish him well.

Drunkmasterflex

Larry Johnson - DL

Charles London - RBs

Ron Vanderlinden- LBs

Stan Hixon - Wide Receivers

John Strollo - TE/OL

Mac McWhorter - OL

Ted Roof - DC

He has put together a staff pretty fast, like the Hixon hiring.  They should have opened up some new avenues in recruiting. 

Note: Hixon will serve as asst. head coach
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Confirmed list of assistant coaches

Looks like they may have a Special Teams coach for the first time since basically forever. Also, Jay Paterno was not retained, and CNN reported it as "Paterno's son quits amid scandal"... Good stuff.

phattymatty

so i guess turning your head to pedophiles gives you cancer.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/01/penn_state_official_vowing_to.html

maybe they were all just assuming they'd be gone before the shtein hit the fan.

ten bucks says shultz gets butt cancer within the month.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 11, 2012, 06:47:22 PM
turning your head to pedophiles

A week before his arrest on charges of child sex abuse, sources say Jerry Sandusky watched Joe Paterno notch his 409th victory from the president's box at Beaver Stadium, sources said Wednesday.

A source close to the Penn State board of trustees told The Patriot-News that Sandusky was seen in the president's box that day and later went to the Nitttany Lion Club.

Earlier Wednesday, former Nittany Lions linebacker Brandon Short said he had been told by two independent sources, whom he did not identify, that Sandusky was in the president's box for the Penn State-Illinois game on Oct. 29.

Penn State spokesman Bill Mahon said a search of the guest lists for the  box for every Nittany Lions game during the last three seasons showed that Sandusky was never invited to the box.

The source, who requested anonymity out of fear of jeopardizing business relationships, also told The Patriot-News that Curley originally did not want to give Sandusky tickets to the game, but Sandusky's wife, Dottie, was so insistent that he eventually relented.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

If that's confirmed, Spanier should be brought up on charges too. But Brandon Short has proven to be a bit of a spazz, so I would like ANYONE else to confirm before I grab my pitchfork.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Psu apologist and child toucher fan FF does it again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2012, 12:11:01 PM
Psu apologist and child toucher fan FF does it again

Let's just say I'd trust you as a source for this more than Brandon Short and call it a day.

ice grillin you

read again.....the source is not brandon short

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2012, 02:08:35 PM
read again.....the source is not brandon snow

While it's tempting to give nameless sources more credence, I still think assuming it's true based on that is a bit much.

Brandon Short is a source here as much as JoePa was a witness to the rapes.

ice grillin you

i knew you were sick....but this whole time i thought you were one of the members of the temple...brainwashed by a senile football coach a library he built....but i was wrong.....you are jim jones

phattymatty

i don't know what i'm missing in that story. people were looking the other way about sandusky before he was arrested. haven't we already found all this out?

PoopyfaceMcGee

This story is big if true because the grand jury testimonies were all complete. If Sandusky was in Spanier's box to watch that game, chances are both Spanier and Paterno had to sign off.

But you're right, it unfortunately would not be that big of a surprise.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on January 12, 2012, 02:42:08 PM
i don't know what i'm missing in that story. people were looking the other way about sandusky before he was arrested. haven't we already found all this out?

we already knew they aided a known child rapist but this is extra agregious because they had the man in the presidents suite even after they knew he was gonna be charged and a week before he actually was charged

definitely not surprising just incredible hubris or naivete on these guys part