Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

He has no more milestones to hit. Brings up another question of the timing of this indictment the weekend immediately after he passes Eddie Robinson. If not it is quite the coincidence.

I suspect he wouldn't even personally mind being removed prior to Saturday, but he is attempting to allow for as much continuity as possible for the good of all those involved in the program who are innocent... and as his statement says, to allow the board to focus on making other heads roll. He was miserable coaching this year even prior to this... medically cleared to be on the sideline but has given up and stuck with the press box. Two quarterbacks, one with all the talent and one with all the intangibles. He just seems sick of it and was probably done at the end of the season anyway.

So, it could definitely be argued that he's self-serving by trying to leave "on his own" terms, but frankly I think he'd be relieved if he were forced out this week. Christ, it's not like they're going to beat Nebraska anyway.

ice grillin you

its going to be so incredibly uncomfortable seeing that creepy old dood chillin out and coaching his football team on national tv while child rape victims are popping up all over state college...i dont know if the old man just doesnt get it cares more about records than kids or is just so full of himself that hes like im gonna throw this in the face of as many people as i can...

fact is he needs to be as far away from a penn state fiootball game as possible ever again but especially right now

and the board excuse is preposterous...what does him coaching this weekend have to do with allowing the board to concentrate on the scandal

on a football note nebraska lost at home to northwestern so i wouldnt say theres no way penn state will beat them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

McQueary has been informed that he will not be coaching on Saturday.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2011, 01:50:11 PM
its going to be so incredibly uncomfortable seeing that creepy old dood chillin out and coaching his football team on national tv while child rape victims are popping up all over state college...i dont know if the old man just doesnt get it cares more about records than kids or is just so full of himself that hes like im gonna throw this in the face of as many people as i can...

fact is he needs to be as far away from a penn state fiootball game as possible ever again but especially right now

and the board excuse is preposterous...what does him coaching this weekend have to do with allowing the board to concentrate on the scandal

on a football note nebraska lost at home to northwestern so i wouldnt say theres no way penn state will beat them

JoePa didn't rape any kids. 

1. sandusky
2. ginger
3. Gricar
4. Curley
5.Schultz
6. Spanier
7. Paterno

Let's not forget the initial case in 1998, where the DA/police ignored Sandusky admitting to a mom that he acted "inappropriately."

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Hawk

So is it true that Spanier leaked the story about Joe Pa being forced out to the NYT?

SunMo

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

When something is this big, details aren't going to get in the way from random people voicing their opinions.

Hawk

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 09, 2011, 02:50:37 PM
When something is this big, details aren't going to get in the way from random people voicing their opinions.

Is that a Penn State student???

Also, did you see some of the kids interviewed during the rally/riot last night??? Clearly have no idea the relevance/importance of the situation and just looking for a reason to party/congregate.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That is SHOCKING behavior from college students.

Hawk

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 09, 2011, 03:10:20 PM
That is SHOCKING behavior from college students.

I'm not implying that it isn't.  Rallying when Osami is killed = cool... Rallying when your school covered up a pedophilia scandal = not so cool?

SunMo

i get why they would try to show support of the face of their institution, it's probably a little misplaced though

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on November 09, 2011, 02:10:58 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2011, 01:50:11 PM

JoePa didn't rape any kids. 

1. sandusky
2. ginger
3. Gricar
4. Curley
5.Schultz
6. Spanier
7. Paterno

Let's not forget the initial case in 1998, where the DA/police ignored Sandusky admitting to a mom that he acted "inappropriately."

in 1998 paternos good friend and right hand man gets accused of and admits to child molestation

in 2002 paternos good friend and former right hand man rapes a kid in football locker room shower

so what does the emperor of penn state do?...he tells the AD and then forgets about it forever

FF to 1997 sandusky is still bringing children to paternos practices and games

joe did everything but rape kids...he was the pope and sandusky was his bishop

joes absolutely deserves more blame than curley or spanier...its not even close...and hes rigth there with the rest of them because he oversaw all this happen and was the god up there...he should be held to a higher standard...either way no matter what order you put them in the fact is if this guy coaches one more game much less the rest of a season at penn state it will be a complete travesty...he should retire and go away forever...just go die in silence somewhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous