Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

penn state will pick and choose from temples current roster when the football program disbands next year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

temple can disband the program after we beat psu

once that happens i honestly dont care anymore
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

gerald hodges is the next navarro bowman

for the amount of bums they recruit they sure turn out some decent pros

SD

I have to again credit this team for improving. I thought they'd be lucky to finish .500 especially after their showing against Temple, but they've turned things around and it wouldn't be a complete shocker if they split the next 4 games, finishing 9-3.

rjs246

Their defense had been stifling but NU showed how to beat them last night. Regardless I'll take the win. They're boring as shtein to watch but they seem to know how to win.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Drunkmasterflex

NU always gives their defense problems. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on October 23, 2011, 09:08:46 AM
Their defense had been stifling but NU showed how to beat them last night. Regardless I'll take the win. They're boring as shtein to watch but they seem to know how to win.

welcome to the big ten where the football is slightly better than in the sun belt conference

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gottlieb just called Urban Meyer "the next coach of either Penn State or Ohio State".

ice grillin you

there is not a remote chance in hell urban meyer goes to a school like penn state....just give it up so you dont get disappointed

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe he'll come to the Eagles?

ice grillin you

IN

and 1000 billion more % chance than going to ups

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 28, 2011, 06:57:08 PM
Gottlieb just called Urban Meyer "the next coach of either Penn State or Ohio State".

IN

spread offense would dominate the big 10. I know its traditionally a hard nosed running conference but no team could match with the speed a Meyer coached offense could throw out there

SunMo

he ain't getting those florida boys to leave state and come to happy valley, thus the flaw in your plan
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Urban Meyer would solve half the problem. The other half would be blinging out the uniforms. So, yeah... Not a good likelihood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on October 28, 2011, 07:22:59 PM
he ain't getting those florida boys to leave state and come to happy valley, thus the flaw in your plan

speed is speed regardless of the state