Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way — because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. This goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trading, the owner — the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid.

Drunkmasterflex

I was surprised how well PSUs oline played tonight wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  What bothered me was the fact the defense was not tackling.  Overall this has to be the least disappointing loss in recent memory.  What impressed me with Bolden was he is playing the #1 team in the country in one of the toughest stadiums and he didn't get rattled even when he made some bad plays. 

What the hell has happened to Zug he was one of the most sure handed WRs they had until the end of last season now he just sucks.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bolden gives me hope for the future.  Royster has been exposed as just another guy.

All in all, it could have been worse.

Rome

True.  You could have posted "could of" instead of could have.

As for the game... eww.  There wasn't a single thing about it that was entertaining other than the 4 hillbillies at the bar trying desperately and failing miserably to get a "rolllllllll tide" cheer going in a bar full of Penn State fans.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 12, 2010, 07:33:18 AM
Bolden gives me hope for the future.  Royster has been exposed as just another guy.

All in all, it could have been worse.

I thought Royster looked better than he did in week 1.  I think he is one of those backs that is just solid nothing exceptional about him but solid in every facet of his game.  Redd looks like he is going to be the real deal.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

Redd has some moves to him, he can juke. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Dumbasses will finally have a D1 ice hockey program in 2012-2013. Dumbasses.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hockey groupie chicks are easy lays.  Some are actually hot too.

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on September 17, 2010, 02:50:38 PM
Dumbasses will finally have a D1 ice hockey program in 2012-2013. Dumbasses.

They raise tuition then spend $88 million to finance a hockey program. Glad my tuition is paid for by the man.

Rome

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 17, 2010, 02:57:05 PM
Hockey groupie chicks are easy lays.  Some are actually hot too.

This is actually 100% truth.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If nothing else, my bet looks like a stone cold lead pipe lock.