Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Penn State player arrested
By Michael Hasch
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tyrell Sales, a Penn State football player from Butler, was arrested following a St. Patrick's Day celebration disturbance at a Station Square nightspot.
Sales, 22, a starting outside linebacker, was charged with defiant trespass and disorderly conduct for the incident that Pittsburgh Police said occurred about 8:15 p.m. Saturday at Margarita Mama's. The city's St. Patrick's Day Parade was held earlier in the day.

He was one of six Penn State football players originally charged in connection with a brawl last April at a State College apartment. Charges against four of the players, including Sales, were later withdrawn.

Penn State spokesman Jeff Nelson said Tuesday he was not aware of the arrest and had no comment.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

lmfao...they are the Bengals of college football
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

I can see him going to Michigan for some reason,  OSU has worked the hardest, but RichRod might get this steal
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I see him going to Michigan also, because I hate them more than OSU and he'd be scary good in Rodriguez's offense.  Basically, his pedigree is way better than Pat White's ever was.

So, my order of preference would be as follows:
1. PSU
2. Oregon
3. OSU
4. Michigan

And I assume Prior's is more like:
1. Michigan
2. OSU
84. PSU
506. Oregon

ice grillin you

if he goes to michigan rrod definitely paid him

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's not about breaking the rules.  It's about whether or not you get caught.

BigEd76

He chose Ohio State.  Shocking.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SD_Eagle on February 05, 2008, 09:15:45 AM
I hate reading shtein like that, having no hope at all is better than having a glimmer of hope...especially when he holds up his Buckeyes jersey at the PC.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 19, 2008, 12:40:49 PM
He chose Ohio State.  Shocking.

Jim Tressel is basically a god compared to Rich Rodriguez.

Pryor made the best choice he could have made.  We'll see him winning a title and/or a Heisman with OSU.  Book it.

ice grillin you

yeah he made the right choice cant hate on him...if he had went to michigan i would have ripped him

MDS

nothing more needs to be said, you all get it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

So which one of you is going to kill Joe Paterno so this team can go back to consistently being the 3rd best Big Ten team?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they havent been that good in the big ten since they joined....even when paterno wasnt weekend at bernies and was a positive for the program...once hes gone they basically are purdue for the rest of thier existence

PoopyfaceMcGee

Michigan is taking a big risk by hiring Rodriguez and could do long-term damage to their program.  Wisconsin will always be "in the mix" but not top-shelf.

But OSU doesn't appear to be going anywhere at all, so I simply don't see PSU winning more than 1-2 Big Ten titles in the next decade, as a hopeful estimate.  The talent to win a national title just isn't there, either.

The problem is that the Derrick Williams and Justin King class and the post-Orange Bowl class gave us some hope, but it's still not enough.  The choice of the next head coach will be key.  Treading water at 8-9 wins and lower-level bowl games is fine until then.