Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'd written Walker off weeks ago, though.  There are a lot of great players that PSU doesn't get.  Only difference with Walker is that he had some strong interest at one point.

Still, PSU's recruiting class is very weak if they can't land Pryor.  He would basically salvage some hope.

BigEd76

Now they're saying the Shaw thing on Scout was made up and he didn't jump to Michigan.....yet....

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 06, 2008, 10:41:49 AM
Now they're saying the Shaw thing on Scout was made up and he didn't jump to Michigan.....yet....

easy be slippin yo

ice grillin you

shtein fluid and easy be flowin yo
Quote from: FastFreddie on February 06, 2008, 10:53:37 AM

shtein is fluid and easy be flowin yo

fixed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Super.  He was the only 4-star guy they had that wasn't a linebacker.

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 06, 2008, 09:48:39 AM
Less than 12 hours later, Shaw jumps from PSU to Michigan.  F'ing high school kids...

;D 

:( 

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 06, 2008, 01:33:52 PM
Shaw to Michigan is now legit

;D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i seriously question any ohio high schooler that doesnt get a osu offer...not saying shaw wont be a good back but hes not a loss...id rather get a better guy next year

PoopyfaceMcGee

True, and Austin Scott was a 4-star, but Tony Hunt was a 3-star.

Royster is still the #1 RB for the next couple of years anyway.

MDS

I went to the Temple signing day press conference (zzzzzzz). Still infinitely better than getting worked up over how Penn State is going to field a 4th place Big Ten team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

I think this was the guy I heard today didn't want to go to Michigan because he thought Rodriguez was a fleshpop.

But I also heard that everyone at PSU is beyond tired with Joe Pa's schtick, as if that is any kind of news.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's clear that Jay Paterno and Tom Bradley are the reason Pryor's considering PSU.  It's clear that JoePa won't be around more than a season or two now.

Seabiscuit36

Rumor is Bradley is the whole reason Pryor is really considering PSU. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons