2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

1 north broad
2 20th and olney
3 waco
4 lancaster ave
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 09, 2017, 10:44:05 PM
1 north broad
2 20th and olney
3 waco
4 lancaster ave
5 houston when its dry
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

very impressed with Mayfield tonight.  sick of all the Darnold schlurping.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

darnold number one overall mayfield probably 3-4 round

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2017, 10:42:42 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2017, 10:38:57 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2017, 10:19:23 PM
no one who has ever left temple has said i wish i was back at temple

You do when you're in an awful place like Waco Texas

tell me you are joking even trying to compare temple to any school in texas much less a big 12 job

I'm talking about living in Waco vs Philly

And Baylor is an awful place wrapped in scandals

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2017, 10:42:42 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2017, 10:38:57 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2017, 10:19:23 PM
no one who has ever left temple has said i wish i was back at temple

You do when you're in an awful place like Waco Texas

tell me you are joking even trying to compare temple to any school in texas much less a big 12 job

I'm talking about living in Waco vs Philly

And Baylor is an awful place wrapped in scandals

every big time school puts a coach in a mansion with coke and whores and the rest of the time they are in their office 22 hrs a day...they really dont care where they live....plus its not like you are saying ucla is better than waco you are saying temple...please stop

also add in the fact that football is life and death in texas so the head coach could basically let his team rape a whole town and  still not got to jail and waco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> temple

MDS

i feel this cat is trolling me and i want to step to but at the same time i aint playin

PhillyPhreak54

Remind me to not bet on Urban and Brian Kelly again this year please

Can't stand either of them and stupidly played both tonight

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 09, 2017, 10:58:26 PM
i feel this cat is trolling me and i want to step to but at the same time i aint playin

jay is actually on your side.....which is amazing how clueless someone in texas could be about texas football

i mean this whole thing is preposterous....i dont even know why im entertaining it...its farging baylor vs. temple in football

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm not clueless about football in Texas

I just hate Baylor. When their scouts used to come to our practices to talk to us we would always find a way to ignore them

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2017, 11:05:49 PM
I just hate Baylor.

i mean that sums it up....but it shouldnt cloud your judgement to the point here you say someone made a mistake leaving farging temple for baylor

PhillyPhreak54

On the real I know it's a better job. But he's got his work cut out for him to rebuild that program and get the stink off of it

Need some Gus action in this USC Stanford game

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2017, 11:03:31 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 09, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

jay is actually on your side.....which is amazing how clueless someone in texas could be about texas football

i mean this whole thing is preposterous....i dont even know why im entertaining it...its farging baylor vs. temple in football

i was talkin about you

you hatin on temple. obviously baylor is a superior football school but you acting like temple is troy or umass. stay in your ny lakehouse MA farg

ice grillin you

other than buddy ryan theres not many things i miss in sports more than notre dames three inch grass....their field turf is just awful to watch