Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I actually dont think it's unexpected.  The Niners have a ton of cap and no one worth a damn is going there until they get at least respectable. 

Still...

QB Eagles

And it was widely expected that both Garcon and Pimp would be following the money to somewhere else.

hbionic

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 08, 2017, 03:05:29 PM
And it was widely expected that both Garcon and Pimp would be following the money to somewhere else.

What's the latest with Pimp?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Just gangbanging, or is he into wife swapping too?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Whew

Stills going back to Miami

PhillyPhreak54

The Niners are paying the ex Ravens FB over $6m per season

Ravens will sign Danny Woodhead

PhillyPhreak54

JAX signed Calais Campbell to a deal averaging $14m per season

Whoa.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 08, 2017, 12:28:38 PM
I actually dont think it's unexpected.  The Niners have a ton of cap and no one worth a damn is going there until they get at least respectable. 

Still...

basically this

this is a "culture" move and garcon is a veteran going there to help establish something. with or without him the niners are going to suck and they have caproom to burn. but yea, still
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 09, 2017, 08:46:35 AM
Pimp is going to Tampa

Perfect situation for him.  Great young QB, good running game and a good team overall.

I really wanted him back but $$$ talks.  I hope he breaks the bank. 

PhillyPhreak54

hunt

no work getting done today...too many nfl rumors to follow :-D

heard cooks to new england for butler is a possibility, now that they signed gilmore.  not much eagles related other than as a possible landing spot for foles  :o   might actually make sense if they trade or let daniel go.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

browns bein' the browns:

Browns acquired Brock Osweiler, a 2018 second-round pick, and a 2017 sixth-round pick from the Texans in exchange for a 2017 fourth-round pick.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is